M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Waterproof Colour Stick

A long-wearing, vibrant and impactful jumbo pencil shadow.
Long-wearing, vibrant and impactful, the formula delivers high-def colour with medium-to-full coverage in a single swipe. The jumbo pencil is effortless, providing ultimate versatility, whether you're going for a thick, chunky statement liner, or all-over colour from lash to lid. The waterproof formula's 24-hour wear means your shadow stays put rain or shine.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Long-wearing
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Dermatologist tested

USAGE:

• Apply directly to lids.

Dupes for this?
Anyone can recommend a good long lasting mascara that waterproof and smudge proof?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Waterproof Colour Stick!
Staten Island, NY
MAC products are moderately priced and easy to apply. I like how they look and feel when I wear them.
Winterset, IA
I love the shadow sticks!!!!! They are east to put on, no brush to accidentally mix in another color.
Clearwater, FL
Unique color but love the easy application of these sticks and the fact that the item is waterproof
I love just about all Mac products.. The color is pretty.. Staying power is good.. Nice product
Miami
Great stuff!!!!! Stays long doesn't leave skin flaky or dry. A little pricey but worth buying
Calumet City, IL
I live for this MAC COLORSTICK i have no complaints what so ever on this product I LOVE IT!
Pennsauken, NJ
Love this waterproof color stick! It really is long wearing! It lasts a long time as well.
Sylmar, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: AT THE BEACH
I love these sticks so much !!!!!!!!!! They last so long even after eating and drinking !
Santa Clara
Review for: AT THE BEACH
It smudges when used in water line... expensive for the product. Overall it is ok product
this is so amazing and it stays true to the waterproof name, not even a smudge i love it