BY MAC COSMETICS

A Brush-on Gel That Grooms And Defines Brows Into Shape While Naturally Shading Them To Create Subtle Or Dramatic Looks. The Non-greasy Formula Softly Sets Hairs, Providing A Healthy-looking Sheen In Six New Hues To Match Any Hair Colour – From Deep Ebony To Shimmering Soft Gold-brown. Small Christmas Tree-like Brush Applies The Gel With Total Precision.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Waterproof
  • Long-wearing, 8 Hours
  • Flake-proof And Smudge-proof
  • Non-clumping
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant
  • Ophthalmologist Tested

Usage:

• Apply To Brows By Combing Through Hairs With Brush Applicator.

• How pigmented is this product?1 Answers
  • Is this good? Does it compare to other products?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth to buy even with the price?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I like mac because they have great variety of products. The longwear waterproof mascara I like because it is not sticky. The color is strong and the brush is ideal for small hairs of the eyebrows. I like to recommend products that are good, or that I have been served, that is why I recommend this mask." in 11 reviews
  • "Gives the brows great volume, texture and color. It is easy to apply and my go to for my brows. I prefer using this than any other application. The application is easy and it is very long lasting while providing perfect coloring. I would buy this item over. " in 4 reviews
Elizabeth Broghanne J.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this. I have fine hair and very blonde natural hair so when I dyed my hair dark I needed eyebrow stuff. I tried a bunch of different kinds and this one honestly lasts the longest doesn’t make my skin itchy and is easy to use. Only thing is I got the chestnut and it might be slightly too red for me but was closest they had and it is surprisingly affordable for one.
katherine Y.
Winslow, IN
Review for: Emphatically Blonde more...
I really enjoy this brow gel. It really makes your brows pop and stay put along with a pencil or a brow pomade. The only complaint I have is it’s hard to choose the right color for you. The one I have now is lighter than my natural brow color so I really don’t use it that often.
lexis f.
Logan, UT
Review for: Toasted Blonde more...
This is the only product I will use on my brows. I have blonde brows naturally and this is the perfect product because it makes them dark enough and gives them shape. The mascara wand makes it so easy to apply. I’ve used this for 3 years and love it.
Andrea Y.
Always looking for products to make my routine quick and flawless. This has been a life saver to quickly add definition to my brows and great for summer in the AZ heat. Love this!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Toasted Blonde more...
Easy to use, the spooled is just the right size to swipe your brows without making a mess. Will fill your brows with a shade a color as well as any sparse areas. Drys quick, doesn't smudge or fade. Longwear- all day/night! I have to remove mine with micellar water. I wear shade Quiet Brunette.
Danny M.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Great product I bought this because I wanted a brow gel.  I got the color in bold brunette. This is my first time purchasing this and I'm in love. This is long lasting they only thing that needs improvement is how much product actually is on the brush. It is too much so I scrap it off before I use it.
Jessica N.
San angelo, TX
Review for: Quiet Brunette more...
This brow set is my perfect everyday or very natural look (I usually wear more make-up than the average) holy grail. It's quick, grooms my brows perfectly and stays put in sweat. It is waterproof, so a gentle make-up remover may leave it behind.
Dymin C.
Collingdale , Pa
I didn't like results it gave me, it was not for me. My eye color is light brown, this product was in very good packaging. Compared to alternatives it's crap it did a okay job. I would never recommend this product. I love mac but this was not a good product they made .
Puja P.
Clemmons, NC
Big big fan of this product, I used it in the morning to set my brows and it was quick and effortless. It is very long lasting and my eyebrows did not budge the slightest through out the day. Looks very natural too
Amie S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Does this color the brows nicely
Carolyn M.
Opa Locka, FL
Is this good? Does it compare to other products?
Lilly W.
West Jefferson, OH
Is this product worth to buy even with the price?
Kimberly C.
How pigmented is this product?
makeup d.
this product looks really cool I have something similar, but does it really work. I would love to try it.