BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Shahed K.
umm slal
Review for: NC20, NC25 more...
Hello. I love all the product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Kinsey H.
Review for: NC45 more...
Great product. I recommend this product to anyone. It is very cost friendly and would benefit
Anyone .
Jenni O.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation is extremely helpful in creating a clear smooth foundation application.
Roisin D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE . I use this product when ever I’m rushing out the door and need a quick full coverage foundation. It’s super easy to apply and blends very easily . I will definitely be repurchasing this product
Karen H.
The best makeup for my face and it comes convenient in a beautiful sturdy black compact. The packaging and the product is perfect everytime. It goes on super natural.
BRIANNA B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: NC25, NC30 more...
Just as good as the pro longwear concealer! I’m more on the oily side and this doesn’t make it any better, but I still love it just because of the final look. It’s better for dry skin, but I still love it! Very pigmented and creamy. And the coverage is amazingly full!
danny F.
Me encanta este producto lo uso y es facinsnte la consiistenciia lo recomiiendoo al 100 lo compro todo el tiiempo
Janice R.
Mathis
Love this powder love using it and will use many times later great great great!!!!!!!!!
Justine Y.
Midway
This is absolutely one of my favorite foundations to wear. Once applied, it covers up any remaining blemishes you may have, while leaving a nautical look to your skin. It has also lasted me for a while, totally worth it!!
Samina M.
Review for: NC30 more...
I use studio fix fluid as my foundation so naturally I use a Mac powder on top. The powder has a lovely coverage and doesn’t accentuate any problem areas. It great because it comes in such a variety of shades.
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘