BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #46 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Nichole K.
Nashua, NH
I like this one the most when I use a compact. I personally like liquid better but this makes my face look flawless and soft. It lay all day and has great coverage
Anastasia V.
I am I love with this foundation! Very nice application with flawless looks! It has very nice packaging, I have an oily dry skin type, better then others cause it doesn't reall cakes! I would want to buy it again
Veronica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Okay product for my light makeup wearing days. It is not full coverage for me. And depending on my skin it sometimes make me look dry or powdery. So I use sparingly and very lightly.
Priya V.
Review for: N18 more...
It stays on the skin without drying it for a long time and it works well in the summer time. It's definitely affordable and I always use this compact. I am prone to dry skin which is why I like this product so much. Everyone should try this product because it goes well with every skin type
Erika G.
San Leandro, CA
Medium coverage. Covers pimples! So good for a quick make up routine. I am a repeat user. Very pricey $30. Not affordable. Bought it at the mac store at my mall! Would recommend! Although people with oily skin say it breaks them out!
Estrella G.
Charlotte, NC
The pro longwear foundation keep it steal in ur skin to moisturize the skin color I think this product is good because there is more type of foundation that I just feel dry in.
Amalin G.
This foundation is FULLLL coverage to the max! I really liked it but the only thing that disliked was that it needs too much maintenance ! primer, setting powder even setting spray! thats too much work. I love MAC and I truly enjoy their products always good quality ! this is awesome just wish it didn't need so much maintenance.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: NC35 more...
I've been using this foundation for many years now..luckily unlike others I don't break out with mac foundation..I love using this with a dense foundation brush to smoothn the application.. I like how it gives me the coverage I need without making it look cakey. I have an oily combination skin and I just set it with loose translucent powder.
Latasha C.
Love the Mac Pro long wear line.. just need to use a little and it goes a long way. Helps covering blemishes that liquid foundation doesn't cover, and great just alone with a little concealer under it.
Angelina B.
Federal Way, WA
If you are looking for photo shoot ready coverage MAC is definitely the foundation to use! It is great quality and a little on the thicker side so believe me when I say a little goes a long way!
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘