BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Sammie D.
Lakeville, MN
I use this powder mostly everyday and it gives my skin a beautiful clean look. This powder is so creamy it glides right on your skin. It has great coverage and stays on for a long time. Totally recommend this.
Vilma S.
Review for: N18 more...
"Mac is one of my fav brands! This powder is amazing so smooth and shining love this. Thanks Mac for a good product and quality. You could find it at Macy's or any mac store! This product is a must!!!!!!
Neida V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: N18 more...
Mac is one of my fav brands! This powder is amazing so smooth and shining love this. Thanks Mac for a good product and quality. You could find it at Macy's or any mac store! This product is a must!!!!!!!
April C.
Vienna, VA
Super full coverage but I feel like it gets really cakey really fast so you have to be careful. I got it from my local mac store so they color matched me and everything. It's super long lasting and I would definitely buy it again
leslie t.
perris, CA
I love this product , i love how it's not really dusty. I love the way it makes your foundation look it just looks absolutely flawless . it definetaly holds your foundation in place i recommend
Jayla M.
I will always swear by MAC products! Having SPF 20 makes it even better! Goes on smooth and has great coverage. This color matches fair/medium skin types perfectly! Highly recommend to everyone!
Megan G.
Niagara Falls, NY
I love how easy this foundation applies to my face and how it looks so natural. It also have spf and keeps my fave from being brined. I would use it over and over again.
Nahian C.
Review for: Other more...
Decent coverage, and price point is okay in my opinion. Does the job it’s suppose to, and keeps face matte. Not my favorite power but i do reach for it from time to time!
Angelica v.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this poder foundation because it doesn't melt right of of my face if I get hot. it looks very natural and pretty. it's not to weigh down on my face it is light and amazing on my skin.
Maira V.
Perfect to set all my liquid foundation
Keeps skin matte (my preference) and adds a little bit of coverage that is perfect when I want to have a little bit more coverage.
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘