BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Laurie B.
Kanata, ON
The MAC Pro longwear is a nice pigment match. It applies nicely and stays on for a long time. It blends in well. There are a bunch of different pigment colors to choose from within their palette. I find there is no nasty smell when using this compared to other brands
Sarah A.
Kitchener , ON
I love this powder , i use it to set my makeup. Im a NW10, And it is a nice color match for me, but hard to find . and at over 30 dollars for it . its very expensive so i only can get it once in a while. But it lasts quite awhile . Love it, except for the price!
Jess H.
This powder is a cult classic! I particularly like the fact it has SPF 20 in it as this is somethinf i really look for in most of my facial products. It's great for the T zone to help control the oil. I like to pair it up for a foundation that has lower coverage or isn't always a matte finish (especially during the summer). Everyone needs it.
Darragh M.
Buncrana, Ireland
Not very full coverage although if you're someone who is oily or combination normal to oily, this product is a good way to go. In my opinion it's a small bit overpriced, although it's very easy to apply and I would 100% recommend it to people with oily skin.
catherine H.
Mac compact foundations i take it wherever i go, its the best for when you just need a little bit more. it doesnt leave my skin dry or ugly. the color just fits perfect with my tone skin, it highly recommended! just the best MAC had created! you should try it.
Lucie B.
Review for: N18 more...
I love mac pro longer product esspically their foundations as they are easy to apply and blend out nicely. being waterproof it last all day and night without creasing or looking cakey it is more of a full coverage in my opinion but bulidable, so you can do a light weight look or more full face of glow.
Samantha P.
Love the coverage. This used to be my go to foundation. I would still love to repurchase this product. It goes on beautifully and leaves a gorgeous finish. I would recommend this to people who don't want to use a heavy foundation.
Julie G.
I love this compact so much. It helps to cover the dark circles under my eyes. I use it ever single day. If I don't have time to put on all of my make up I will at least apply MAC Pro Longwear to help me looked refreshed.
Jessica P.
5 stars to Mac Pro long wear
I love the consistency as well as the spf 20 many days I forgot to wear sunscreen so this product is phenomenal
It doesn't feel thick or heavy and the product glides on very smoothly. I love the packaging and how smoothly this product fits into all my bags
Anita S.
Coquitlam , Bc
Review for: N18 more...
Love Mac products, easy to apply and lasts all day long
Perfect for your night out of town no need to worry bout running to the powder room to reapply
The price is great, good products cost $$
I would Highly recommend to others

Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘