BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Madison W.
Davenport , FL
This is my go to foundation. It gives me all day coverage and with my job, I sweat a lot and feel like my makeup doesn't run or smudge. It's light weight and doesn't make my skin break out. I swear my Mac Pro longwear foundation!!!!
Karina L.
Doral, FL
this foundation is my favorite, been wearing it for years and years, the packaging is very pretty, nice smeell, my skin tone is dark and oily skin. its very long lasting
Alex S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Perfect for those days where you just want a little coverage, or to set other products. I have combo skin, it blends nicely but can be cakey if applied to heavy handed. I would buy this agiain! Recommend 9/10!
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Review for: N18 more...
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Pressed Powder I love love love this product ...its just puts the finish touch on and makes skin look flawless. I know it’s a little more expensive but it’s worth it and I will buy again.
Morgan M.
Lawrenceville, IL
I use this everyday, not just for the fact that it is a matte and extremely amazing foundation-but it also has SPF20 in it! I easily burn, so this is HUGE added bonus! I love this product from Sephora.
kris G.
Albuquerque, NM
Awesome foundation! Only con for me is I feel like my skin gets slightly oily with it. Otherwise...it looks smooth and gives your skin a porcelain appearance! Lovely product!
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
I really like this product. I think it covers my face really well and helps perfect my complexion. Definitely lasts throughout the day and the product has a long life. Not to heavy on my face either which is awesome!
Roxy S.
My go to. I use this sometime by itself but most of the time I use it over my liquid foundation. You don't need to cake your face with this. I always get it at Macy's or Nordstrom. I always purchase once I run out.
jessica f.
Trenton, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION THIS IS THE BESST. If you want a matte and full coverage foundation get your hands on it. What i love about it doesn't come in a tube and wastes the product cuz makeup isn't cheap either but get your hands on it!!!!!!
Victoria Z.
Chandler, AZ
Love this powder. I love that its not loose so it very travel efficent also if somedays you just want to wear little makeup this will work out perfect it gives the skin a nice finish. I use this powder as well for my contour i just get a darker shade and i love it i feel like it last all day
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘