BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Prakita B.
it okay for every day purpose for me because i dont want a heavy or full coverage but for those time when u need to cover up all the spots ,for me it doesnot cover. looking closely u kind of see the powdery texture in your face. it does brighten your face. you can repurchase it as for every day sort of coz you dont need a full coverage one.
Asma M.
Review for: N18 more...
In terms of my experience in make-up I think this product is good for a type of skin and not good for other types of skin in the summer skin types are greasy and in winter become dry and I think good for both cases Those who tried to give their opinion of the response in the comment is good in all skin types
Nátali Z.
Almirante Tamandaré
Esse pó é muito bom, quem tem uma pele oleosa vai gostar muito, senti que ele segura muito bem a oleosidade da pele por um longo período de tempo, e depois de um certo tempo não acumula nas linhas de expressões, unica coisa que acabou me incomodando foi o cheiro, mas acredito que pra quem não liga muito pra isso não vai se incomodar.
N D.
Lovely product easy to blend into the skin and actually last long. The only down side which maybe due to my combination skin it struggled a little in my more oiler parts of my face like my nose or the drier area near my mouth.
Overall good value for money and ways to throw in the bag if wanted to touch up during the day.
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a pro product. There is a technique to using this. When done properly, the results are beautiful.
*Awesome Color Range
*Full (Really Full) coverage foundation
*Photographs beautifully!
*Covers all imperfections
Sofia C.
Mac pro long wear foundation has a beautiful finish, it gives glow to the skin and it doesn't get cakeky, on the other hand It is very expensive and there are other brands that can give you the same finish and are cheaper. But I definitely buy it again!
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Me encantan estos compactos son super naturales me deja la piel tersa natural, y de verdad no se tona el maquillaje ya que el acabo es super natural ademas me quita la grasas de cara tambien lo uso en el cuello para emparejar el rostro, antes de salir siempre me acuerdo de meterlo en mi cartera
Joana M.
Come on girl you know that MAC is MAC, everything of this  brand is amazing, if you find your tone of skin of this product you won't regret to buy it, it covers well and I have not even mentioned that it has a sun protection factor that most compact foundation don't have
rebeca N.
The texture of the compact MAC makes your skin smooth and soft. It is totally hypoallergenic and takes care of your skin from the sun. You can not want for more. Or, well, yes, MAC has a wide gamma of colors that suit you and your needs. Totally pleased.
migreg h.
Review for: NC35 more...
Me gusto mucho la apariencia que este polvo compacto le da a mi rostro. el color es bastante parecido a mi tno de piel, por lo tanto me agrada mucho. Es durdero, no es de olor fuerte ni desagradable y vale la pena comprarlo ya que su costo es accesible para el efecto que brinda.
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘