BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #46 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Alexis S.
S Pasadena, FL
Mac products are usually amazing! I really do like the pro long powder, it's not as full coverage as some I tried but definitely still amazing product. I purchased it directly from the site and shipping was very fast!
Amy F.
Villa Nevares
I really recommend this product. It's longwear, mat and full coverage. Its a multitasking powder. You can use this alone or as a finishing powder. For retouch is perfect, has a big mirror and for me that is a big yes.
sarah j.
Fishers, IN
great product, i love it it is not best for under eyes, more for blemishes, i got it at my local mac store, it is long lasting and very pigment, i wish it had a little heavier more lavish packaging but it's nice
Tania H.
Woodhaven, NY
It has a really natural and gorgeous finishing to it that is really complementary! I bought it in Queens Center mall! Its really easy and not time consuming . Its compared to alternatives because I didn't notice so many colors of face powders!
Emilee N.
bristol
This is the best powder foundation on the market! I got it at the MAC counter in belk and it goes on smoothly with a powder brush and it's very long lasting! This is my favorite and I would defiantly buy again!
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Other more...
All MAC products are great and this is no exception. I purchase this at the MAC counter in Macy’s. It lasts a longggggg time and rarely reapply. I like the price. I would recommend all the pro longwear products.
delaney m.
It worked well, was a bit too oily but it was easy to use and apply. It had a good color to it with very nice packaging and it was long lasting. It was buildsble and i would reccomend to others without oily skin.
Kari T.
Glendale, CA
It makes my face look really cakey/chalky. I typically wear it when I want a lot of coverage. I do not like how I always look like I'm wearing make-up when I'm wearing it. I have really oily skin so after a couple of hours, my nose gets shiny. I would not buy this product again.
I absolutely love this product. It has sooooo much coverage but not to much coverage to make you look like a barbie doll. It has a lot of different tones to match your skin color. The way they package they box is beautiful. I would buy 100000000000 of them again if I had the money.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Great product. Has a great range of colors that matches my very pale and pink skin! Stays put all day and is easily build able without being too much! I recommend for anyone getting into higher end makeup!
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘