BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Maribel A.
Indio, CA
Review for: NC35 more...
I love my compact I can't go without it. It's not too heavy on my face. And doesn't make it feel to caked on
AJA R.
Columbus, OH
Review for: N18 more...
The coverage on this product is so nice easy to apply don't need to much to cover your face not cakes at all
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Awesome long wear foundation. Highly recommend. Color matches perfect and doesn't dry out my face like others
Amanda K.
San Carlos, CA
This is an okay product because it makes you mr face a little cakey but still gives you a full coverage look.
Wendy S.
The coverage and the fact that it is specially matched to my skin tone from a Mac consultant is so amazing.
Kim Y.
seattle, WA
Love using Mac foundation. It's my go to for everyday look. Easy and great coverage.the packaging is nice.
Maidelyn P.
If I start to tell, they are the last products that are users of this brand, that would be a fairly long list, because I really love all brand especially this very good and personally I like it provides. This brand I have used a lot and I am completely satisfied with the results. Love. I'm a fan of makeup, not just this brand if not many.
Tamar M.
El Monte, CA
Review for: N18 more...
Apply nicely on the skin makes your skin look awesome blend well and doesn't leave your skin looking cakey.
Cristy Carolina F.
Alexandria, VA
Best compact foundation ever. The only thing that I don't like is the price but I also think it's worth it.
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
This foundation gave me great coverage and my skin was super soft. I also like the packaging of the product
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘