BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Ginnette M.
Doral, FL
What can i say about this? If its MAC is normally excellent and this one IS?  I have been using this product for years, great cover and i just love it! Always have it with me. And if you think about it it not expensive for what you get, think that you don't even have to use sunscreen!
Maria V.
Me gusta este polvo mucho, pero yo no diría que es el mejor, ya que sólo sella la base, pero no cubre las imperfecciones en su totalidad, lo uso a diario y me gusta ya que elimina el brillo de la cara y si lo haría utilizarlo de nuevo
Vanessa M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: N18, NC35, Other more...
This foundation is high coverage and stays on the face for a long time I bought it at the Mac store in the mall it has very nice luxury packaging I have combination skin and it works on my dry and oily places I would buy this again
Maddie C.
This product would be great if i didn't want full coverage. i need full coverage due to breakouts and freckles. This powder stays on all day and wasn't oily but it doesn't cover and is very sheer
Megan C.
The foundation is smooth and medium coverage. It applies easily and stays for long periods of time though it's not really waterproof or an "all-day" foundation solution (despite the name "long-wear").
Christa S.
My go-to pressed powder, without a doubt! Can't go wrong with MAC's always amazing coverage, but this product is also excellent for fighting shine without dulling the appearance of skin - which for any makeup lover, is a must!
Nayely A.
Grapevine
I loved this foundation a lot!! I would but this product again because I was truly impressed by the work it did. It was long lasting and it was very easy to apply since it came with it's application tool.  My skin type is kind of normal and it worked very well so if you have a normal skin type it should work great.
Alexis C.
Wyckoff, NJ
This was my ride or die for about 8 years.  It looks great on the skin, with nice coverage, but I recommend setting it with a spray and then patting your face with a damp beauty blender to remove the powdery/chalky look.
gaby M.
Owatonna, MN
I'm not much of a fan of powder foundation because my skin is fair and dry which makes my skin more Cakey and dry but it's packaged nice and easy to apply and I would recommend this product to people with oily skin type.
Amy F.
Villa Nevares
I really recommend this product. It's longwear, mat and full coverage. Its a multitasking powder. You can use this alone or as a finishing powder. For retouch is perfect, has a big mirror and for me that is a big yes.
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘