BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Alyssa P.
Review for: N18 more...
Something is wrong in the world if I do not have this in my makeup bag at all times! I swear by this product. So light with great coverage that is build able.
Eureka Y.
One of my holy grails. Goes on easily no build up in pores, easy to apply and use. It also has built in SPF20 to protect skin from the sun. Awesome must have@
Holly S.
Dekalb, IL
Could have been a good product. I had an allergic reaction so
I cannot say. The color was a little dark being even at its palest shade which was disappointing
Natalie V.
gonzales, la
My favorite OG product. I wear this over my foundation or even on its own when i just want natural look. Will never stop buying. Lasted me so long too! 100/100
Brooke H.
Review for: N18 more...
I have used this for as long as I can remember. Makes your skin matte if you're oily, never Cakey. Amazing for my very dry skin. Doesn't stick to dry patches!
Sara G.
Knoxville
Best powder foundation on the market. I've been using this product for about 10 years and I keep coming back. Keeps my oily skin matte all day! Do recommend!
Molly J.
Great powder! Awesome coverage. I have super sensitive skin and had no issues using MAC pressed powder. It stayed on all day!! Never using anything but MAC!
Brooke B.
Lehi, UT
I love this powder! I love that I can throw it in my bag and touch up whenever I need. to! I feel like you get pretty good coverage with this powder as well!
Teresa G.
Allen Park
I have literally used this since highschool. Obsessed. Literally love it. Super pigmented so you don't need a lot. Little goes a long way to avoid cake face.
Aniya F.
Review for: N18 more...
I really like this product ,because it really provides amazing coverage. It also is just a tad bit heavy for me because my skin is in pretty good condition!
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘