BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
LEAR30260 maria q.
I used to really love this product. It was a holy grail to me and I still really enjoy it. However, I think the drug store has really come a long way with powder foundation and I find that they're quite comparable. For that reason do not think I will repurchase however it is a lovely powder over all. I would consider this to be a 5 star product but due to the price point I will rate it as 4 stars.
Alexa V.
It's alright, I like how it lasts long but I've had better, could use some improvement, packaging is great
lorena p.
Initially when i had normal skin i would say this product worked well. even now with dry skin, it does truly last well through 12 hour work days. With dry skin however you need a primer benath your skin to work and even then its a bit of a challenge. this covers hyperpigmentation well, but not big acne scars and does not really build up to a full coverage. it also does cling to dry patches if you build up so be warned.
pro: nice finish, lasts all day, no breaking up (too awfully)
cons: cleans to dry spots, need a few pumps to achieve coverage, not a fan of the pump, is ONLY buildable to a medium coverage
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN

MAC Pro Longwear SPF20 Compact Foundation is the perfect longwear coverage at a affordable price that matches skin color greatly and stays on for the entire day
Larisa P.
katy, TX
This powder is very long lasting, doesn't oxidize, and is very easy to blend. It has spf, and very nice coverage. It doesn't cake up and feels light on my skin.
Juliany R.
Caracas
I like it, I'm in love. I love this product, I want it...
It leaves a perfect finish, I use it every day. It's one of my favorite powders. I recommend it to you
Jerae B.
I love the power. I love dark skin and love the color match for my skin. I've used this product for years now. It's last for hours and keeps my makeup in place:
Carol B.
Nicholls, GA
This has been the best powder foundation I have ever used. It has a great amount of coverage. It isn't too drying for my skin that tends to stay dry year round
Michelle T.
Henderson, NV
Review for: N18 more...
He's been using this since high school!! I notice tho they are increasing the price but the quality still bomb! I just hope they don't increase the price more
Brooke H.
Review for: N18 more...
I have used this for as long as I can remember. Makes your skin matte if you're oily, never Cakey. Amazing for my very dry skin. Doesn't stick to dry patches!
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘