BY MAC COSMETICS #45 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Glendy A.
Review for: N18 more...
Compact foundation is not for me. It's too heavy for every day look and my skin cracks and is too dry for it. It would be great for glam looks, but make sure you are plenty moisturized before you cake this on.
Corina A.
Gresham, OR
Review for: NC35 more...
After taking a break from MAC and trying to find another powder foundation thats just as good, I came crawling back. This foundation is perfect for a full coverage look, simple look or just a mid day touch up.
Samantha B.
Dickinson, TX
My favorite face powder to put over concealer. That's all I wore when I had to walk across campus for class, it sweated off nicely. It never broke me out unlike over Mac foundations.
Victoria I.
I love this product because it really mattefies my skin after I apply liquid foundation and it really takes away the creases and the bumps of rough skin, leaving it smooth and flawlessly perfect for everyday looks!
Megan L.
Great long wear. I have to use this as Minsk coverage only. If I add too much it looks makeup-y. And I like a very natural look. It's cream to powder so no need to set afterwards!
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I was disappointed in this product. It made my face look dry and like I had small patches. Mind you that I have oily skin. It doesn't last long. I would not recommend to others.
Faith H.
Review for: NC35 more...
Best foundation ever! Matches my complexion and keeps me with a glow. Not messy and blends well. Love the liquids. Use a brush instead of sponge for best results when applying
Rebecca D.
Love, love, love the coverage & may flawless finish this gives me. It evens out my skin tone and no matter the weather, it stays true throughout the day which is so important!
TyeLinda B.
Oklahoma City
I love this powder. It gives you great coverage and evens out my skin tones. It feels and looks so natural too. Most people think I'm not wearing any makeup on my face because it looks so natural.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Review for: N18 more...
I love my Mac pro long wear compact. It's travel worthy helps when you need touch ups doesn't break. It's a cult classic and everyone that wears makeup should own one in my personal opinion.
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘