BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Shameakah V.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: NC35 more...
Loooove this foundation however I don't use it on its own I use it to set my liquid foundation and it just gives you an instant airbrushed look no complaints what so ever
Maria Fernanda P.
Salinas
This powder although it wasn't my color it takes away any dewyness you may want. I did not really like it. It also has no coverage whatsoever and makes you look dry and flaky. Would not recommend.
HAYLEY C.
This concealer is so creamy, and long lasting! I use this product daily and everyday. I usually tend to have combination skin, but can get to be a bit oily at times. However, as always I am thoroughly impressed by the quality.
kim c.
Chandler, AZ
i really like this longwear foundation because it gives you a great finish and it is also a spf20 which is always a plus because it protects your face, specially because my skin tyme is medium and i get easily burn and darker.
Amanda B.
Palm bay, Fl
Review for: NC35 more...
Not a huge fan of this foundation. It doesn't match my skin very well, no matter what color I've tried. Also when taking photos it reflects off of the camera flash always making your face seem much whiter than it really is.
Brittany A.
The best luxury powder foundation to buy! So worth the money, and has a great coverage. It is very silky and smooth without streamlines or too much powder. Lasts and locks all day without moving.
Lizzie R.
Strasburg, VA
I use it every day. It is very long lasting. And it is very smooth, so nicee. It is easy to use/ apply. It is very long lasting and I love ittt. Price is okay, I usually go when there are sales. MAC is a great brand too
Ally M.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to foundation for work. It's fast it covers enough and makes me look awake. It isn't a setting powder, it's an actual foundation powder. I will definitely keep re purchasing.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
This is a great powder foundation. I used it in high school and college. I think it gives great coverage without being too heavy. I would just lightly brush it on to cover any shiny areas.
Priscii C.
Chicago Hts, IL
This one is perfect because being out in the sun all day n having spf in my foundation helps a lot that way I won't have to go out and buy some instead I have a two in one
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘