BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Paige M.
Review for: N18 more...
I really like this foundation, I'm in between colors which is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars...don't feel I should have to buy 2 and mix them in order to get a more true color.
Oriana V.
Veery longlasting and it has a great coverage. Mac is Mac, so the price will ever be high, but at least you pay what you get. A very good product for those long days
Tiffany D.
Naples, FL
Review for: N18 more...
It's a love hate relationship. I feel like it goes on too heavy and clogs my pours however it is the only powder that actually matches my skin tone appropriately and goes on nicely.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
all products are very good. this brand is too good in all his senses and most excellent products, this product really excellent. C Pro Longwear compact base is always in my arsenal foundation. It is one of my go to foundations when my skin is acting, when my skin needs a little extra coverage, or when I'll be outdoors for a while in the summer and I need my makeup stay in place for more than one couple of hours.
Yeni P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I've been using this product since I knew what mac was. It has been my go to product it never fails me. It's very matte and doesn't leave my face cakey. My only issue is that after a long wear my face does it a little oily but nothing major.
Whitney H.
With self confidence issues for many years M.A.C makes a BIG difference in not only my own slef issues but my overall appearance. When you know you look and good feel good it makes a impact on your everyday.
LAURIE L.
Media, PA
Review for: N18 more...
I keep this in my bag and use throughout the day as needed. It's easy to apply, and is easier than reapplying make-up. Good for just a little touch up as needed. I apply with a brush and it does the job.
Samantha V.
I really like this powder is excellent quality, good pigmentation and does not leave your skin scaly like other dusts..They last quite a bit on the skin. Many extra points.
Eileen D.
Orange, CA
This is my go to powder you can never go wrong with this. Very easy to apply and in my opinion anyone can use it. The packing is good. The amount of product you get is good it usually lasts me for a couple of months. I give it 10/10
Shameakah V.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: NC35 more...
Loooove this foundation however I don't use it on its own I use it to set my liquid foundation and it just gives you an instant airbrushed look no complaints what so ever
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘