BY MAC COSMETICS #36 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Kourtnay G.
I bought this while in a beach vacation and wore just to the beach and I got hooked. I love the flawless coverage that I don't need anything else with it to have a good coverage. I have bought 2 more since my vacation it last about 4/6 months depending on how many times I put on. Love love love it
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: N18 more...
I like this foundation because of the SPF. I also enjoy how its comes in a compact because it is easy to use on the go and throw in my bag. It is easy to apply but I find that throughout the day my face gets cakey.
Andrea R.
Review for: N18 more...
This foundation is like magic! The coverage it gives is what I'm looking for i have sensitive skin and I ha e never had a problem with this foundation. I use it on a daily basis and it works well with blending with other products I use with it.
Anna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Mac powder foundation, I have purchased several of them I used it almost every day. Has very full coverage and last for few months which has a lot product is worth the money. The best way to used is with a oval foundation brush blends perfect.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
This offers amazing coverage and blends beautifully. The one problem I occasionally run into is that it cakes a little bit since I have combination skin. It will look a little cakey in the T zone but nice on the other parts of the face. I would buy again but use it on my t zone only
Ella S.
Review for: N18 more...
This foundation works great and it is long lasting, it is am trying to get the matter kind because I don't like the fact that the powder stains my clothes especially when I am preparing to go out on a date
Tatyani W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: NC35 more...
I have this product in NC45 and its a perfect match to my winter/spring color! It goes in smoothly, it doesn't cake up, it doesn't transfer , it lightweight in the face. I got to drugstore foundations and high end but always come back to MAC.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I'm not a huge powder foundation fan because I have dry skin but I do like to layer it with liquid foundation when my skin is either oily or I'm having a bad breakout. This is a great powder foundation that covers well and isn't very drying at all.
Tania C.
Richardson, TX
Its texture is quite soft on contact with our skin. It lasts a lot of the product on the skin and also does not need to apply too much, meaning the product will last for months.
Jessica W.
The compact I want to do a review on was MAC Forver which isn't featured. I love I though. Great coverage and doesn't look like it's sitting on top of my skin. I love how the applicator is in a separate compartment rather than setting on top of the powder th whole time.
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘