BY MAC COSMETICS #45 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Alexa A.
Manitowoc, WI
I have very dry skin so all this powder did was bunch up and look cakey on my skin. I tried it by itself, over liquid foundation and neither really worked for me. If I need a flawless look I will use this over liquid but only when I have to. Definitely high coverage.
Sydney T.
Tulsa, Ok
Review for: N18 more...
My favorite pressed powder is definitely MACs! It lasts a long time, & you get plenty of product on the brush. Leaves your skin feeling soft & looking smooth. It's not too pricey for makeup. Definitely would recommend to anyone!
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Review for: N18 more...
This is a good product. I got this at Macy's MAC counter. I apply it with a brush and it goes on great. I have to work it in a bit but it has great coverage. It's pricey but it lasts a while so it's worth it.
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
Review for: NC35 more...
This form of foundation from MAC is very impressive. It gives awesome coverage without looking too heavy on your skin and paired with the Pro Longwear conceair, you'll look flawless. It also comes in so many different shades for the palest skin to the deepest.
Abbey E.
Love this pressed foundation. Gives great coverage along with a non greasy look. Very good for a base for adding your highlighter and concealer! Overall great base product anyone would love!
Emily A.
Naples , FL
I like how this powder foundation has sunscreen in it because I am a huge believer that your face should be protected from the sun always. This powder gives great, heavy, coverage and doesn't make your oily. I would say its heavier than other powders I have used
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: N18 more...
I like this foundation because of the SPF. I also enjoy how its comes in a compact because it is easy to use on the go and throw in my bag. It is easy to apply but I find that throughout the day my face gets cakey.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
I like this product, has excellent coverage medium to high, The puff is of very good quality and blends the powder nicely on to the skin, the powder is smooth and lightweight, have nice packaging
Janny G.
Amo este compacto, sella mi piel y la deja super suave y brillosa, dura muchísimo tiempo es ideal para todo el dia, amo estos productos mac, sin duda me ayuda muchísimo a tapar mi problema con el acne, desde hace tiempo eh tratado de encontrar un polvo que me ayude, y encontré esta maravilla, lo recomiendo chicas, no se van a arrepentir <3
Kourtnay G.
I bought this while in a beach vacation and wore just to the beach and I got hooked. I love the flawless coverage that I don't need anything else with it to have a good coverage. I have bought 2 more since my vacation it last about 4/6 months depending on how many times I put on. Love love love it
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘