BY MAC COSMETICS #45 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Destiny A.
Review for: N18 more...
Easy to use. It does it job. Easily glides on your skin. You can use it on your eyes to cover dark circles as well an any imperfections. Overall I'll buy it again. I must have !!! I would recommend this product to everyone.
Dara D.
Stone Mountain, GA
Review for: NC35 more...
This is definitely is one of my all time favorite beauty products! This foundation is so lightweight and airy and it has a smooth finish as if you don't have any makeup on. It goes on smooth and most certainly looks great and I would most definitely purchase it again as well as recommend it to other.
Marzana H.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg I love this so much. It gives my makeup the perfect finish . It looks really well on my skin and I would purchase it again and again. Well recommended product! I like just dabbing a little bit to set my concealer
Ruweida S.
I am in love with this product. Mostly I use it alone for my everyday look. I think it works wonders with after using a MAC liquid foundation. It's the right set to give you that glamour girl pop. I absolutely love it. If you buy liquid foundation you have to buy this as well! It's your best friend
Kimberly M.
Love this pressed powder foundation. Works great a to set your foundation. Kind of pricey but definitely well worth the price. So easy to use! It's way better than other pressed powder foundations I've used in the past. Would definitely purchase again!
Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
Review for: NC35 more...
I love this powder foundation. It's full coverage but can get cakey if you aren't careful. The shade range is decent. It's a little pricey but I have really bad acne that I can hardly cover so it's worth the price.
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
Review for: NC35 more...
Best foundation ever! Matches perfectly with my skin color.I love the smooth texture and how nicely it applies to my skin. it really does last all day with little to no touch-ups needed. I hope this never discontinues, if so I will be devastated!
Kelsey C.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: N18 more...
Great powder. Great coverage. Definitely lasts pretty long (on skin & the product lasts awhile) very affordable. Worth the price. It covers great compared to other companies and I buy it every time I run out.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: N18 more...
I love this stuff!! Read great reviews and decided to give it a try.. I'm glad I did! My face looks so smooth all the time! And I finish it off with mac mineralized skin powder . Just beautiful . Buying more!
Brenna S.
The Mac Pro longwear compact Foundation is great for your skin I love how it stays on I work in the dental field and I wear a mask and wearing a mask for 8 hours a day it doesn't remove the foundation at all
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘