BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #46 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
This isn't suitable for norm/dry skin, it separates and goes patchy, does not offer good coverage, doesn't last and it didn't improve my appearance .I tired it with different moisturizers and primers desperately trying to make it work after spending almost 40 euro on it. After using it only a handful of times I was hitting pan within a couple weeks, my foundation and concealers last me a year usually, I'm very light handed with them. I eventually gave up on this product, such a shame
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
This product worked okay for me, it has been awhile since I've used it or any Mac products solely because it added to the moisture in my skin and made me look extremely oily and cakey like. This could have been from the Mac foundation I used though.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
This Mac foundation works wonderful! I like how it has long staying power and has spf20 in it so you don't have to use a separate sunscreen. It's lightweight and not heavy and covers up imperfections perfectly! It is pricey but worth the splurge!
Sherelle P.
Laie, HI
Mac in general has great products. they are a high end brand however have good products worth the money. not all there collection is A grade. some are not worth it but what i do like from this brand is Fix plus, there lipsticks/lip liners, foundations (cream, liquid, powder) eye shadows are good but expensive theres better ones out there
Jande M.
Hayward, CA
This is the only foundation I have ever used. It works well with my type of skin and on top of it, it also has SPF 20. There is no better way than protecting your face while you have makeup on at the same time. I recommend to anyone is open to try different types of compact foundations.
Taylor A.
Tulalip, WA
This is 100% my saving grace. MAC is expensive but this one is worth it. Ive had it for almost 6 months and it still hasnt run out! Its SO pigmented and so it covers up everything I want hidden from everyone else. I just dab a little on over my foundation and it covers perfectly.
Zayda P.
This lives up to the name. It definitely lasts long. Doeant feel cakey or dry up after a long day. My favorite reasons for purchasing this is the spf factor. Some times I forget to wear lotion so at least I have some form of spf on my face.
Juana A.
Luck, WI
Review for: NC35 more...
I honestly could say this is the best make up I've owned I love using this so so much I know you guys would love it as much as I did it leaves a matte good look I honestly think this is the best thing to ever happen to my make up life!
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
This MAC Pro long wear is the perfect match for me. Easy to use and matches my skin to the tee. I actually had a friend purchase it for me to try because I've never used the MAC brand before. I would purchase it for my next go around!
Katie G.
Portland, OR
Review for: N18 more...
This is a great foundation for medium but build able coverage, and it worked like a charm on my combination skin. I preferred to apply with a foundation brush, rather than the sponge the foundation comes with. One of the things I really love about MAC is their color selection, which is always a good match for me.
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘