BY MAC COSMETICS #37 in Powder Foundation

A Long-wearing, Lightweight Cream Compact, Perfectly Suited For All-over Application Or Touch-ups On The Go. Available In 17 Shades From Light To Medium To Dark. Glides On Comfortably And Blends Easily And Evenly With A Natural Matte Finish And Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Protection. Provides Sheer To Medium Buildable Coverage. Skin Feels Comfortable All Day.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 10 Hours
  • Offers Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Spf 20
  • Features A Comfortable, Lightweight Formula
  • For All Skin Types, Especially Oily Skin
  • Controls Oil
  • Sweat- And Humidity-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Skin Using A Sponge Or Foundation Brush.
  • Blend With Fingers, Sponge Or Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation
  • "really good to get rid of the jewy foundation look, not needed when using the matte foundation though but if you have dry skin and use the jewy foundation this is a must have" in 11 reviews
McKenzie N.
Duvall, WA
Review for: NC15 more...
LOVE THIS. I never wear makeup, so when I do I like to avoid feeling cakey and unnatural. THIS DOES THE TRICK! so light but still covers and softens my complexion. I will always buy MAC products because they are consistently so amazing!
Tatiyana C.
Review for: NC45 more...
I do like MAC products, I give it 4 stars for the packaging and the feel of the product, but I did not include the fifth star because it is not my perfect color, and for years and years I have not been able to wear MAC complexion products bc of this.
Aliyah C.
Laurel, MD
Review for: NC40 more...
Little bit goes a long way with this but the powder “brush” it comes w can put too much product on your face, very easy to buff and blend . Yet the powder can dry up and look flakey has to be re applied later in the day. Very good for little coverage light cover
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Review for: NC45, Other more...
I buy one of these compacts and it lasts me longer than it should and I use it past it’s intended expiration date so if I have one that’s past its date I only use it on myself and not a client. Mostly I use it like a compact but if I want extra coverage I will get the sponge wet and go to town if I need to. But I find it looks a little Heavy and I prefer liquid foundation. But I will use it if I’m going onstage because I know it won’t go anywhere.
Hortensia P.
Cape Coral , FL
Beautiful beautiful this is one of my favorite makeup. I have sensitive skin and really works ... amazing , great cover , good price , good quality 🙌🏻. Uno de mis maquillajes favoritos tengo piel sensible y es divino.
Taylor B.
Review for: NC15 more...
I love this product! It covered my face beautifully and gave me a natural look. Other powders I’ve used made my face look whiter that it is and didn’t blend well
Angelique A.
Review for: Other more...
Mac Is always a go to this is a wonderful choice if you like full coverage makeup .ive used Mac for years. It’s always reliable. Mac has stores in malls also on line at Ulta . I would definitely buy this again
Nayelly A.
I love this powder foundation it just gives you that pop that you need you can also use it while you countor your face or bake it and leaves your skin flawless. I recommend it although it’s pricy but worth it.
Brit M.
Winston Salem, NC
This stuff is really great for setting my BB
Cream because it adds coverage and keeps me matte longer than most powders. It also lasts quite a long time both on my skin and in the container... I've been using the same compact for a few months now!! The one issue I have with it, though, is that it can sometimes be cakey if I'm not careful with my application. Other than that, I definitely plan to repurchase this in the future.
Nancy T.
Lockport, NY
This is my go to powder! I usually buy this at sephora. A little pricey, but worth the money for me. Matches my skin tone every time, and easily applies with my foundation brush. Doesnt make me look ghosty or pasty like cheaper brands do. Definitely will continue buying this brand.
Olenka H.
Queria saber si esque es matte y la duracion de este ya que me encantaria tenerla
Jeniffer B.
Hello :-) I was wondering if I must hydrate skin before using this foundation?
I want to buy but I would like to know if it is really good and I would really like to know the girls' opniao
rhea m.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear SPF 20 Compact Foundation give a thumbs up if u can't live without it😍😘😘😘😘