• M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Pressed Powder Medium Deep
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Pressed Powder Dark Plus
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Pressed Powder Dark Tan
  • M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Pressed Powder Light

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

For A Sweat- And Humidity-resistant Velvety Matte Finish, Try M∙a∙c Pro Longwear Powder/Pressed, Which Promises Zero Shine With Sheer To Medium Coverage For Up To 12 Hours In Any Climate. Now Available In A Range Of Shades From Light To Dark To Suit All Skin Tones.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Photo-friendly
  • Non-acnegenic
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• Apply To Face With A Leatherette Puff Or Brush.

• Is this good for oily skin??2 Answers
  • I use the mac prolongwear foundation and been wanting to ...1 Answers
  • I was thinking about using a baking powder (since i never...1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Pressed Powder

Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Pressed Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Latoya F.
Stone Mountain
One thing M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation is good for is being able to skin tone match the product. I enjoy this product because it applies easily it flawless but the packaging is a bit bulky that will be my only dislike for this product. M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
Kaila H.
Walnut Creek , CA
This is a beautiful powder. One of the best to make your skin look flawless. The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because it can tend to break me out if I wear it too much. I feel like it makes the skin so smooth that it’s probably blocking my pores. Buuutttt, I’ll still use it every once in a while.
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product so much, I would have gladly given it 5 stars but I can't find a color that works for my skin tone. The light plus shade is the closest match, but it's still too cool toned. I need very yellow. I would love this if they'd make more shades.
Halle P.
Etna, OH
I have used this powder time and time again when I am looking for light coverage and something natural looking. It is a nice matte finish, but not so matte that my pores show through it. It does a decent job at covering blemishes and redness, which I love.
Esther O.
Fort Worth
I love the coverage and it does not cake. Very good coverage with very little product. does not feel heavy at all. If you want a all day product that last all day this is your product. Good product for oily skin also good with humidity with a matte finish.
Alexandra M.
I like this powder when I'm not wearing much makeup. I'll usually put it over a little concealer or bb cream anas add mascara. I feel it's a little heavy for a full face application, but some people like that. Fyi, it's not waterproof and does transfer.
Nicole A.
Allen
Purchased at: ULTA
I wear this product everyday,its great for any skin type. It has a beautiful matte finish and is very long wearing. It goes on very smooth and easy. I would very highly recommend this product to anyone. Its easy for even a beginner to use.
Michelle L.
Davenport, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
So many colors to select from and amazing pigmentation!! I love this press powder. Need a little brighten up, select a color that’s lighter but also want some bronzer, select a darker color. Last a long time on the face and in the pan.
♡ H.
Oakwood, OH
Holy grail powder right here, this will not leave you looking shiny or anything and it’ll give you a little bit of coverage. It last all day long, and really helps you achieve that matte look. I would definitely repurchase.
Mycandrea M.
Lynchburg
It’s stays true to its color. It has a natural look. It keeps your makeup in place all day. Pros it’s creamy and cons it’s a little blotchy. It’s good for a combination of dry and oily skin. But I wouldn’t buy again
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I have been looking for a pressed powder, but i have an oily complexion. Is this a good long lasting powder? I don't like when it looks like it soaks in my pores.
Rosemarie N.
Brentwood , CA
Is this good for oily skin??
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,054 reviews
How long does this usually last?