Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm finally looking to buy a paint pot... the only issue is, I'm not sure the one I want will suit my skin tone. I really want to purchase Layin' Low and my shade is an NW10, now at a NW15 after a few days in the sun. I really want Layin Low because I feel like it could work as a stand alone shadow on rushed days, and as primer/base on days I have more time to actually do my normal routine. Do you think Layin Low would work for my skin tone, or is there a different shade you would recommend more? If so please drop your suggestions below! I'm so excited to finally purchase one. MAC Cosmetics
Gio R.
Gio R.
Fresno, CA
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Try Bare study if you like a champagne color! I have it and I love it. I use it daily with other shadows and alone when I'm in a rush. Layin' low is a nice color also I say get it! Try other colors out when you go into the store and see which ones you like better. Seems like you favor nude colors.
Kris E.
Kris E.
Bloomfield, NJ
4 months, 4 weeks ago
Work with your skin tone. If you are cool, go with cool. If you are warm, which I believe you are then stay in thw W range. Choose a color that is your skin shade or one shade lighter. This will make ur shadows POP. Thats why ppl use concealer for their base because its a lighter color. This makes your eye area look bigger.