M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint PotInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A Highly Pigmented, Long-wearing Eye Shadow That Goes On Creamy And Dries To An Intense, Vibrant Finish. The Innovative Second Skin-like Formula Blends Smoothly Over Lids And Creates Seamless, Buildable Coverage Without Looking Heavy Or Cakey. Its Superior Colour Purity Stays True And Will Not Streak Or Crease. Pro Longwear Paint Pot Can Be Mixed With Other Products Like M·A·C Shadows And Liners.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Water-resistant
  • Stay-true Colour
  • Provides Flexible Coverage

Usage:

• Smooth Over Eye Area With Finger Or Brush.

• Hey girls, What do you prefer, creamly or powder eyeshadow??182 Answers
  • Ik this is a silly question but what do you do with these...14 Answers
  • Is this good for doing cut crease? Also what shade is bes...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot
  • "I absolutely love my MAC Painterly paint pot. They go on creamy and dry without caking or clumping. It is a definiite must have for any eyeshadow look " in 406 reviews
  • "They glide on and stay put for hours. They are also long lasting and great for night looks!" in 199 reviews
Christina P.
huntington beach
Purchased at: Macy's
I’ve been using this product since I was in high school ! It’s something I’ll never stop buying. It’s the absolute best to carve your eyebrows with. It’s a great eye shadow base. And I’ve noticed that year after year, their formula keeps improving because it stays creamy and doesn’t dry out as quickly as it used to when I first started using it. One pot lasts me about two years. The colored pots wee also great to use when you went to do all matte looks and you want your matte to look more pigmented on your lid.
patricia s.
Review for: Painterly more...
great used as a concealer for the eyes. I love priming my eyelids before a pink with this
angelika h.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the paint pots! Easy application, long wear. Easy to remove with makeup wipes or remover. Smooth on the eyes. Staple in my makeup bag
Precious S.
Clyde, NC
I love this eyeshadow. It's what I use all the time and it's really user friendly. I would definitely recommend.
Moriah N.
leavenworth ks
It is the only eyelid primer I will use. It helps the longevity of my eyeshadow and helps blend my eyeshadow effortlessly. I refuse to use anything else because of how proficient it performs. It's the best and worth the money I spend
Robyn M.
Rochester, NY
I love the Mac Paint Pots! They can be used as an eyeshadow base to extend the wear of eye shadows and make the colors more vibrant. They can also be used alone as a shadow. They come in different tones, some matte and some shimmer. My paint pot has lasted me over 2 years. The formula is cream to powder so you don’t even need to set it!
russosbeauty x.
Frankfurt
Mac's paint pots are the only bases I use with my eyeshadows. My eyes never crease with this and it has some really beautiful shades with shimmer too which you could use on its own.
Theres nothing bad to say!
Sadiyya K.
Very versatile product.. this used as a base or even a light concealor.. even eye brow clean up to scultp brows
Sha-Ron G.
Johannesburg
this product is so good, it blends in with my skin tone. it goes on so easy, it stays on and doesn't bleed. it makes the shadows yo apply over it go on so beautifully and blend well. And it lasts forever, so because of this i dont mind the price too much
Samantha V.
Hastings, mn
The painterly paint pot is the best for priming my eyelids for shadows. My eyeshadow on top of this product looks way more vibrant and smooth and it also prolongs the wear of my makeup by giving the shadows a base to stick to. I highly recommend this to all eyeshadow lovers out there!
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
Hey girls, What do you prefer, creamly or powder eyeshadow??
Kayla B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this crease at all?
Myranda D.
Portland, OR
What shades do you wear?
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Do you prefer this alone or do you use it as a primer?
Marie T.
What's your favorite Paint Pot shades?