M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint PotInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #5 in Eyeshadow

A Highly Pigmented, Long-wearing Eye Shadow That Goes On Creamy And Dries To An Intense, Vibrant Finish. The Innovative Second Skin-like Formula Blends Smoothly Over Lids And Creates Seamless, Buildable Coverage Without Looking Heavy Or Cakey. Its Superior Colour Purity Stays True And Will Not Streak Or Crease. Pro Longwear Paint Pot Can Be Mixed With Other Products Like M·A·C Shadows And Liners.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Water-resistant
  • Stay-true Colour
  • Provides Flexible Coverage

Usage:

• Smooth Over Eye Area With Finger Or Brush.

• Hey girls, What do you prefer, creamly or powder eyeshadow??182 Answers
  • Ik this is a silly question but what do you do with these...14 Answers
  • Is this good for doing cut crease? Also what shade is bes...3 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot
  • "I absolutely love my MAC Painterly paint pot. They go on creamy and dry without caking or clumping. It is a definiite must have for any eyeshadow look " in 406 reviews
  • "They glide on and stay put for hours. They are also long lasting and great for night looks!" in 199 reviews
brittany h.
Clarksburg, WV
This is one of them must have products. It's the best eyeshadow primer, imo. I have big eyes and my eyelids have a lot of tiny little veins that you can see through my eye shadow if I'm not wearing this underneath, and I hate that.. so this is the perfect answer to my problem. It gives a nice, even base for your shadow. It doesn't crease, and it makes your makeup last all day long. I just saw a video on youtube where this girl applies this to her nose underneath her primer and foundation as a type of hack to prevent meltdown of the foundation, and she swears by it.. I can't wait to try this out because it doesn't matter what I use whenever i put on a full face, my nose ends up completely bare within a few hours! It looks so ridiculous having a beat face with a bare, red nose. lol so I'm excited to try this out. I have also used to under my eyes to help conceal my dark circles before applying concealer, and I swear by it. I definitely recommend trying this out, I don't think you'll regret it.
Rachel B.
Clinton, Ontario
This product isn't my favorite for every day. It works well as a primer though. It lasts all day and night. I like putting it under lighter shadows best for days that I'm going straight from work out.
Jordyn A.
Ephrata
Review for: Layin' Low more...
I have little veins that show through on my eye lids and this eye primer is perfect for covering them. I have also never had a problem with my eye shadow moving around.
Momo T.
Review for: Soft Ochre, Bare Study, Layin' Low more...
Hello I love all the products of this of this company
t you allow me to review this product l would be
great ful to you.l can help you promote your
product by reviewing them in my video for the
purpose of encouraging people to buy from the
internet and on the same time help the company
promote good new best regards
Tessa J.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this product! I will not put eye shadow on without using this first. It helps eye shadow stick and stay on until you're ready to take it off. Mac is definitely my favorite type of makeup to buy. I've never been disappointed with a product I've purchased from Mac.
Re Ann P.
College Sta, TX
I use to wear just a concealer as an eyeshadow base which would leave my eye lids kind of shiny and by the end of the day you couldn't even tell I was wearing eyeshadow. I was on youtube and every beauty guru was talking about mac paint pot in painterly and how they swear by it. I stopped by the mac counter, bought it, took it home, tried it on, and ABSOLUTELY loved it. It kept my eyeshadow on through the night and then I fell asleep with it on and my eyeshadow was still perfect the next day. I can't describe how gorgeous it makes shadow colors either!
Clio P.
Seminole, FL
As everyone else has in the makeup world, I have Painterly and I use it as a base almost every day. Although there really is not "priming power" with Painterly, I use it to neutralize my eyelids so my shadows aren't just going over my skin color, they start out with a clean canvas. Very nice as a neutralizer, not so much as a primer as some creasing does occur.
Özüm T.
Review for: Soft Ochre, Painterly, Layin' Low more...
I used them and I like the texture its longlasting perfect 👌🏼 I use it as base shadow under eye make up sometimes when I want a clear look i only use this produck I use it fpr one year and cause of its very pigmente
Alexandria B.
Troy, MI
I love using this a base for my eye shadows. I buy the color soft ochre and use it to even out my eyelid discoloration
abbey c.
Santee, CA
I use these pots as a base for my darker eyeshadow. Helps with blending and shine. Does not crease like some bases!
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
Hey girls, What do you prefer, creamly or powder eyeshadow??
Kayla B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this crease at all?
Myranda D.
Portland, OR
What shades do you wear?
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Do you prefer this alone or do you use it as a primer?
Marie T.
What's your favorite Paint Pot shades?