M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot

A Highly Pigmented, Long-wearing Eye Shadow That Goes On Creamy And Dries To An Intense, Vibrant Finish. The Innovative Second Skin-like Formula Blends Smoothly Over Lids And Creates Seamless, Buildable Coverage Without Looking Heavy Or Cakey. Its Superior Colour Purity Stays True And Will Not Streak Or Crease. Pro Longwear Paint Pot Can Be Mixed With Other Products Like M·A·C Shadows And Liners.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Water-resistant
  • Stay-true Colour
  • Provides Flexible Coverage

Usage:

• Smooth Over Eye Area With Finger Or Brush.

Can you use any of these shades as an eye primer?
Is this a good eye primer for oily eyelids?
How long does this stay on?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love my MAC Painterly paint pot. They go on creamy and dry without caking or clumping. It is a definiite must have for any eyeshadow look ” in reviews
“They glide on and stay put for hours. They are also long lasting and great for night looks!” in reviews
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Painterly
The only eye primer that actually works for my hooded eyes. I have tried so many and this one is my HG. I will say that I have found a slight variation in formula between different shades. I have chilled on ice which is great (thick, matte, keeps everything in place) but I also have painterly which is more creamy and needs to really be set with a powder or it will crease itself on my eye before I even put shadow on which defeats the purpose. Either way this stuff is the bomb and I will never purchase another primer again. I am fair and cool toned and in swatches painterly looks too dark but on the eyes it works where as soft ochre is definitely lighter but too yellow/warm toned for my skin.
Surrey, BC
This is THE BEST eye primer of all time! I love the "painterly" shade as a base. It really evens out my skin tone and the eyeshadow stays put SOOO much better than with a concealer base. I just apply this with my finger. Pro tip: if yours ever dries out (I had one get a little dry because I used a different colour for a good while before switching back), just spritz it with fix plus and it comes back to life! I used this primer as a teenager and then got lazy in my adult years and stopped using it. Recently started again and it really does make all the difference! Eyeshadow blends better and stays on way longer with this stuff. It's back in my daily routine now.
Thornhill, ON
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot uploaded by Cassie L.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot uploaded by Cassie L.
Review for: Indianwood, Other
I used to use these every time I wanted to wear eyeshadow as a coloured base. They are so easy to apply and I would use one of these and then some shadow in the crease and I was done. I did find that they lasted well on my eyes as well. I’d like to try the more neutral ones as a base since the ones I have I used more as a cream shadow than a base. My only problem with these was that they did dry out after a while.
Surrey, BC
Review for: Soft Ochre
I love using the paint pot. I have as but of discoloration on my eyelids and I like to even it out with Soft Ochre before my shadow. It extends the life of the shadow, helps with creasing and also brings out the colors more. Price point is great and it consistency is cream like. It's great and I recommend it to anyone who wants a primer/ eyeshadow base.
Red Deer, AB
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot uploaded by Jordan S.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Paint Pot uploaded by Jordan S.
Review for: Bare Study, Groundwork, Layin' Low
I love MAC paint pots! They act as the perfect base for any eye look. They definitely lengthen any wear time of any shadow and are so beautiful you can wear them alone. One thing to be aware of, you NEED to make sure the lid is put on tightly! It WILL dry out if not. You can apply these with a brush or your fingers, just personal preference.
Victoria, BC
Review for: Soft Ochre
These are THE BEST! Skip the eye primer and use these instead. Eyeshadow goes on so smooth when you pack it on then blend it in! I use the Soft Ochre color and it has a bit of a yellow tone in it which hides the purple veins in me eyes. Bare Study is my second favorite. They last forever too! I 100% recommend !
Edmonton
Review for: Painterly
Well here is another tried and true product for me a eyeshadow staple and primer. I have used this many a day when I am going for the makeup no makeup look and equally used as a great eyeshadow base to cancel out veins and give an even basis for my eyeshadows to be applied to!
311 dixon road 1207
Review for: Indianwood
I absolutely love this product by mac! It acts as the perfect eye primer and the makeup payoff is amazing. The eyeshadows dont budge and stays put for a really long time. Soft Ochre is the one I use the most on darker skin tones and Painterly for light ones. 10/10 for me!
Mississauga , ON
Review for: Soft Ochre, Painterly
Ville Saint Laurent
Review for: Soft Ochre, Painterly
The best eyeshadow bases! Love to have this under my eyeshadow makes it last all night and doesn’t crease at all! Huge difference with and without this product and I would never go back to not using this as my eyeshadow base/primer before doing my eye makeup!

498 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tioga, ND
il y a un mois
tina P. • il y a 15 jours
I also add eye drops or transparent silk serum for hair that doesn't contain any alcohol.