M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker

A Lightweight Lipstain With The Look And Feel Of A Colour Marker. With A Felt-tip Nib, It Goes On With Precision For An Instantly Absorbed Flush Of Colour. Fills, Defines And Layers For More Colour When Wanted. Special Packaging Features The Brant Brothers' Signatures In Matte Black On Glossy Black.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing
  • Non-feathering
  • Features A Lightweight, Buildable Formula

Usage:

• Apply Directly To Lips.
  • Wear Alone Or With Lipglass As A Top Coat.

woow, girls use it ? is really good ?
hoow is this product ?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker!
Product Highlights
“This lip stain really is long lasting. The color is vibrant and beautiful. It is truly a great product to invest in. ” in reviews
“This lipstain stays on all day and does not dry out my lips! My lips do not crack and it applies very smoothly” in reviews
Columbus , OH
Review for: BITTEN LIP
First of all, the convenience of this product is half of the reason why I like it so much. It's easy to throw in my bag and apply at a moments notice if necessary. It lasts for a long time and doesn't bleed into your mouth like some other brands. My lips stay fairly hydrated but I usually swipe chapstick on top a few times a day and it doesn't make the stain move
Definitely like how it colors my lips also i Love the sheer pink color on my lips, but I hate the smell. It makes me self conscious about my breath when talking to people. I think the newer CP lip tints have a different smell so I may purchase those when they come out with a similar color!
Philadelphia
I didn't care for it. It didnt stay on my lips like I would expect a MAC product to stay. I use their products all the time. So this was a disappointment. It dryer my lips out alot and then the icing on the cake was waking up, even after applying my favorite lip balm, with peeling lips 🙄
Review for: BOYSENBERRY BLUSH
Vibrant color but the stain did not last too long. Definitely need to prep your lips if you want the color to last longer in my opinion. I found it to be drying and did not want  to keep reapplying so it’s returned. Packaging is simple like all other Mac products.
Prairieville, LA
I have used this quite a few times. It is a great product. It last for a really long time and look pretty. It glides on very easy. It is pretty hard to get off. I feel I have to scrub my lips with a makeup remover whip to get it off. Even though it's hard to get off it looks amazing.
Review for: BOYSENBERRY BLUSH
I really like this lip stain, I recommend applying a chapstick before applying this. This is my second time purchasing this, it is affordable. The color is so pretty, and easy to apply and use. Lasts pretty much all day and I've pretty much never had to reapply this
lexington and chicago
Review for: BOYSENBERRY BLUSH
I really like the easy application of this product, plus it does not bleed and it lasts quite long on the lips. The only factor that I do not really enjoy is the smell, plus it was quite hard for me to remove- took a lot of scrubbing and irritated me.
Oroville, CA
I honestly don’t even know if they’re still making this exact package and product anymore or they switched it up but this lip stain STAYS IN PLACE. My only down side is when I fake it off my lips are still lightly stained from the color.
Indianapolis, IN
Love a good lip stain. Love Mac. Can't really go wrong with a Mac lip stain. Lasts long, looks natural. I feel like I always eat off my lipstick so this is usually what I wear when I wear a lip product at all. Even when it fades it doesn't look weird like lipstick does
Knoxville, TN
Review for: BOYSENBERRY BLUSH
This lip stain is great. It stays in place! It keeps me from feeling like I need to constantly check to be sure my lipstick stays in place. I highly recommend if you are like me and hate when my lipstick slides or feathers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 mois
Natka Q. • il y a un mois
It is very durable and the color fits very well on the lips 💜💜💕🥰🥰🥰
puryear
il y a 4 mois
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker ? I need opinion just found this product wanna know how well it works before I buy it lemme know the pro and cons of the product
Raquel H. • il y a 4 mois
So i loooved the color pay off of these lip stains but didn’t love how drying it was. However i do have naturally very dry lips so that may be why.