M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipcreme
4.42 / 5 based on 163 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
This Has-all-color From The Pro Class Has Light Texture, Creamy Finish, Is Comfortable And Lasts For A Long Time. Easy To Use, Put On Without The Need For A Topcoat - Yet It Lasts For Up To 12 Hours. Does Not Pull Out In The Thin Lines, And The Color Stays On All The Time. The Lips Are Moistened And Kept Soft.
- Lasts 12 Hours
- Do Not Get In The Fine Lines
- Gives Fine Colors
- Do Not Infect
- Provides Instant And Prolonged Moisture
- Apply Directly To Your Lips Or Use A Lipstick.
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Hola mi pregunta es cuanto tiempo dura el labial Be the first to answer!
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipcreme
- "The medium-coverage cream formula feels slightly tacky but has a satiny finish. Balance out smoky eyes with this lipstick, or pair it with thick, black, winged liner for a mod '60s effect. Although the color will fade after about eight hours, it does so without any feathering or dryness." in 17 reviews
- " Great lipstick This is the best longest lasting lipstick that I've used that isn't a permanent stain type that you have to wash off as those dry my lips out. " in 15 reviews
- "Very long lasting when you are out on the town , stays in place , not on your teeth , make your lips feel and look smooth also use as a blush . " in 14 reviews
- "I absolutely love this lipcreme. It's soft and moisturizing but also long wear (like up to 6-7 hours). I have heard many compliments for both the product itself and the color. If you want to get one high end lipstick, this might be just for you. " in 7 reviews
I have this lipstick in red shade. This has been my favorite color of lipstick & been using it for years ! This product last a long time & looks nice on any skin type. I love that it does not dey my lips like other lipsticks it keeps them well moisterized
I have been a fan of Mac since i first started to buy makeup! Their lipstick formula is so great! The colors are great as well. I literally own almost every color they have! I have so many favorites that i always repurchase. Mac even has this thing that when you return 6 empty containers of lipstick or any product you use (i believe that’s in plastic tube) they give you a free lipstick! What’s not to love bout that!?.
I got this lipstick in the Mac store. The employees were so helpful in helping me pick out my color and helped me pick out a lip liner that matched my lipstick shade. This lipstick is extremely comfortable and moisturizing and last for a long time as well. I didn't have problems with feathering or bleeding so that's a definite plus over other lipsticks
This product is really a dream. No dragging or streaking. The color is true. I consistently get comments on my lip color when I wear my MAC. This is now the only lipstick my teenager wants to wear because she too has learned to love it. You can never go wrong with a MAC product.
I wore this for my wedding day and didn't have to touch-up once. Once dry, it didn't transfer to other objects. I would definitely recommend it for long wear! Also you can go to a Mac counter and check out the shades, making sure you go home with the color you want instead of guessing at the drugstore.
I really like that the lipstick is creamy, and it lasts long. The value is great too. I only need to apply a small amount and it lasts through the day. The colors are nice as well. I usually use matte lipstick, but I definitely am a fan of this and will recommend it to others.
This line has a super pigmented, rich color. I love the way it goes on. It stays on for a couple hours but as soon as you eat and/or drink the inside starts rubbing off. You're left with a lip lined looking lip. You won't know until someone tells you or you look in the mirror.
Mac lipsticks in any finish are top quality. I usually purchase Mac products at Macy's. Their creams are incredible. They are long lasting, highly pigmented, and moisturizing. I just keep adding to my collection of Mac lip products because I know just how fabulous they are!!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos