MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipcreme uploaded by Alma C.MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipcreme uploaded by Brenda G.
4 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Canyon Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Overtime
I got this lipstick in the Mac store. The employees were so helpful in helping me pick out my color and helped me pick out a lip liner that matched my lipstick shade. This lipstick is extremely comfortable and moisturizing and last for a long time as well. I didn't have problems with feathering or bleeding so that's a definite plus over other lipsticks
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Edenton, NC
Review for: Overtime
this product is so good. its so good. its like literally so great. i would put this on and it like stays on i can explain how great this is. even though i am right now you know. its very easy to apply, and very easy to use. i would buy it again. because yea
Laura T.
Laura T.
Braintree, MA
Review for: Overtime
This product is a favorite of mine. I love the color and the long wearing, moisturizing feeling. I feel this product is priced fairly. I purchased it at a local MAC store. The product does have nice packaging. I have recommended this to others.
Denise V.
Denise V.
Marana, AZ
Review for: Overtime
I love all MAC products! This lipstick k is my favorite shade. A deep burgundy red that works great with my odd skin tone and rosacea. It goes on easy, lasts a long time, does not bleed and looks very sexy!!! Love, love, love!
Mary R.
Mary R.
College Station, TX
Review for: Overtime
This lipstick is my favorite lipstick ever! It goes on super creamy and moisturizes my lips so well! Not only that, the color is amazing and lasts all day without touch ups.
Breyana D.
Breyana D.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Overtime
I love MAC lipstick. It's more expensive but the quality is the best. The lipstick stays on all day too which is a plus because many only stay on for a couple hours.
mo j.
mo j.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Overtime
Very long lasting when you are out on the town , stays in place , not on your teeth , make your lips feel and look smooth also use as a blush .
Erin H.
Erin H.
Redford, MI
Review for: Overtime
I like the the way it made my lips look and feel. I loved that it lasted a long time and didn't fade. I like the many colors it comes in.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bushnell, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Overtime
Makes my lips looqk and feel sexy I. Love this stuff it makes me feel so beautiful inside and out it wonderful and will continue to buy
Azra Z.
Azra Z.
Review for: Overtime
The lip cream is great I've used it. And got great results from using itZ I wouldn't always buy it but I want a finish look to my lips
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Costa Rica Heredia
Hola mi pregunta es cuanto tiempo dura el labial