6 varieties available
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipcolour
4.49 / 5 based on 499 Reviews
A Long-lasting Color Lipstick That Is Applied In Two Quick Steps. Apply The Specially Formulated Color Base. Turn The Bar And Apply The Transparent Brightness. Soft And Pleasant ... To Kiss, Drink, Eat. It Does Not Run, It Does Not Stain,It Does Not Discolor. Pro Longwear Lipcolour Removes Better With Cleanse Off Oil.
Key Features And Benefits:
- It Does Not Transfer
- Provides Translucent Coverage At Medium
- Its Formula Is Light And Comfortable To Use
- It Does Not Fade
Instructions For Use:
- Apply Directly On Clean Lips And Without Makeup.
- It Should Not Be Used On Other Lip Products (Since Other Products Deactivate The Long-term Attribute).
- Wait Two Minutes Or Until The Base Is Dry And Apply Mirror Gloss Coat On Top.
- It Can Be Easily Removed With Cleanse Off Oil.
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipcolour
- " Many products claim that they're "long lasting" but most peel and dry up on your lips making it look really gross. But this one doesn't! I found myself using product on a daily basis because of that. I've tried a similar drugstore product ( revlon ) but MACs pro longwear is HANDS DOWN THE BEST! Didn't last me long though since I used it up quick " in 56 reviews
- "Two great lip products in one. MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour gives you that beautiful matte finish after applying. And it dries in seconds. One of the best features is that the product stays on for hours, no smudging, no smearing, and no fading. Last but not least, you have the option to gloss it up for that shiny finished pop at the end. " in 24 reviews
Review for: UNCHANGING more...
This is my all time favorite lip color ever. I'm so sad this was discontinued. I purchased a lot of these from Nordstrom for my freelance kit. It is very long lasting and not drying on the lips. This color is the most perfect color for brides and bridesmaids. I love the finish and the way it feels on my lips. I would buy all of these if they came back
Hands down, these are the best glosses on the market. I call these "adult glosses" because they aren't sticky, are long wearing, have amazing color payoff, the shine is straight up like patent leather or latex, and they don't feather. The smell is delicious, sort of a sultry vanilla? Something like that. It's a mystery scent that is hard to define and as silly as it sounds comes off kind of like aromatherapy in that it puts a little extra pep into your day as ya breathe it in.
Let's take a moment and it says bow down to this product it is really long lasting just like it says it is. it definitely goes by wat it says packaging is super cute the value is amazing I love it one of my best I recommend this product to anybody out there who loves glass
For the price this is not a superior lipstick. I think it has a slight flavor which is very pleasant however it dries out my lips a little and actually "chips off"? My belief is at the glass that goes over it may not be moisturizing enough for the strength of the lip color. It does get the job done and it does stay on once it is on however I don't like the way it makes my lips feel.
Ok so maybe it’s just me but for whatever reason this is the only doefoot applicator in my life that seems to latch on to bacteria which then gets in the bottle and creates a funky smell that turns me off and makes me really not want to put it on my lips. Not worth it for this average, drying product.
When Mac makes a promise to give good quality longwear lip color, they never disappoint. I paid $20 which was a bit pricey, but it lasted a good 7 hours before l had to apply some more to be on the safe side. Even though its hard to find these in the stores, I would definitely buy again.
Review for: PERENNIAL ROSE more...
What negative thing could I ever say about MAC....NOTHING. MAC is a little pricey but you get what you pay for! It's worth every penny. I saw this at a MAC kiosk in Macy's. MAC always meets my expectations. I am a die hard MAC fan and a loyal customer.
One of the original long wear lipsticks with a gloss. Excellent color payoff, staying power, super shine...and no horrible taste. I’ve used this for many years and will continue to. This puts other high shine long wearing lipsticks to shame.
Loveeee this long lasting gloss! I love that it comes with a two step gloss because I think it helps to add to the time of the wear. I think it has lasted longer than other glosses I’ve worn and I will definitely buy other shades again as well!
Q & A
This product looks luxurious on the lips. how many colors does is come in? Are there Glossy and Matte shades? Are they long wear ? I wonder if they are sticky or smoky? Hmmm
Is this product worth buying i typically don't use any lipstick with gloss in it
Approximately how long does this lip color stay on?
I need a nice nude for my wedding, what nude color do you recommend and does this last long?
I want to try this lip gloss but it's really longwear?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos