BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #3 in Lip Liner

A new form of long-wearing lip pencil technology that saturates lips in rich colour.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing, 8 hours
  • Smudge-proof
  • Transfer-resistant
  • Non-feathering
  • Provides stay-true colour

USAGE

• Apply directly to lips before or after any M·A·C Lipstick or Lipglass application.
  • Sharpen with Pencil Sharpener / Small.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "I absolutely love the formula of MACs pro longwear lip pencils. They are ultra creamy and glide on so easy with zero tugging of the lips. Morning Coffee is such a stunning dusty / mauve / brown shade. Go swatch it and fall in love!!! " in 282 reviews
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Love love love this lip liner! It goes on so smoothly and it is so creamy but doesn't smear. This shade goes perfectly with so many lipsticks, it's so versatile.
Jamie G.
Granite Bay, CA
When I'm at work, I always have to wear red lip stick. I bought this on a whim with the ruby woo lipstick and it was very easy to apply. I bought it at Macy's at the counter and I would absolutely buy it again!
Misha B.
College Park, MD
Review for: Trust In Red more...
I tried this product from a friend and really liked it. I have not purchased my own but I am considering it. When I used it it's was very pigmented and lasted so a reasonable time. It was very easy to apply too
Tatiana E.
Review for: In Control more...
Long lasting and super easy to apply! MAC lip liners are so creamy and smooth I LOVE IT! My only tip is to make sure not to leave it anywhere warm.... It will make a big mess.... I'm not a fan of the price but it is one of the best I've tried!
Kaeleigh F.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Trust In Red more...
I'm just a sucker for macs lip liners and this one is perfect for the winter time when we all wear that red lip. Super easy to apply but I always put chapstick on my lips before because it is a little drying.
Delaney H.
I absolutely love this product. It glides on so nicely. And it doesn't leave your lips peeling cracked and nasty. It definitely met my expectations. It is a pretty long lasting product. I would definitely buy this again. I love this product!!!
Nancy P.
Review for: Kiss Me Quick more...
For the price, it is definitely on the expensive side. But the overall look of it is great. I sometimes use it for my entire lip not just lining my lips. It does need to be reapplied throughout the day.
Caitlyn W.
Du Quoin, IL
Review for: Trust In Red more...
This lip pencil is great! it prevents the lipstick from feathering throughout the day. The color is beautiful and is easy to apply. I bought mine at a Mac store. I would buy again. The formula is really good
Tina O.
Sparta, TN
Love, love, love this lip pencil. It stays on all day or night, actually I wake up with perfect lips even after a fun night on the town. EVERY lady needs this pencil!
Anna P.
Richmond Hill, GA
This lip liner will literally stay on for DAYS if you let it. my best friend wore it when she got married, and it didn't budge a single bit. pretty easy to use, can be on the dryer side but that just makes it last longer. i suggest wearing a SMALL amount of chap stick before applying.
Lupita P.
greenvile
How good are these
Yosseline F.
houston
Does this last all day ?
Maria h.
North Carolina
I've never Worn Lip Pencil And I've heard they are really good? Can i have yall opinion as well?
Shaima A.
Harlow
Not a question but follow 4 follow? Really want a voxbox let’s help eachother!! 💞

Amazon