BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #3 in Lip Liner

A new form of long-wearing lip pencil technology that saturates lips in rich colour.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing, 8 hours
  • Smudge-proof
  • Transfer-resistant
  • Non-feathering
  • Provides stay-true colour

USAGE

• Apply directly to lips before or after any M·A·C Lipstick or Lipglass application.
  • Sharpen with Pencil Sharpener / Small.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "I absolutely love the formula of MACs pro longwear lip pencils. They are ultra creamy and glide on so easy with zero tugging of the lips. Morning Coffee is such a stunning dusty / mauve / brown shade. Go swatch it and fall in love!!! " in 282 reviews
Brittany Michelle F.
Whitley, Wigan
Review for: Nice 'N' Spicy more...
The best creamy lip liner, so easy to use and can use it as a lipstick, more pricey but worth it
Danielle M.
Fort McMurray , AB
While generally a little expensive compared to drugstore brands, not a bad cost overall. Good colour selection and great staying power! Love the product and would definitely recommend.
Eélizz E.
sale morocco
Review for: Dubletime more...
I am a Mac baby. I have many many many different colors and one review will work for all. These glide on smoothly and if used correctly will keep your lipstick or gloss in place. Typically they do not travel at least not on me and sometimes I will use just the lip liner all over my lips rather than using another product with it. Sometimes I just like that look and it can be very pretty if you’re going for that.
Sarahí M.
Variedad de colores, hay desde rojos, rosas, cafés, nudes. Su duración es alta, aproximadamente 8 horas, esta es mi primera impresión del producto, fácil de aplicar pero se podría usar con un bálsamo abajo, no lo volvería a comprar, ya que hay otras marcas a menor precio que ofrecen lo mismo.
Sali T.
Tbilisi
I always prefer lip pencils than ordinary lipsticks because its easier to apply and it stays longer and the color is better. For me also important is the brand i am using and i think mac cosmetics are one of the best !
Liza D.
Colombia
It's pretty creamy, I really like it. It's longwear that is what it's supossed to do. I thing is worth it. MAC is an amazing brand so I feel happy for having this, maybe no the cheapest but is really good, If I recommend a lip liner would be this one.
Artjoms V.
i wouldn't say it is my favourite lipliner, but for light wearable night it is okey. if you want it to superstay all night for 8 hours it won't.. you will need to refresh ir after every meal. i recomend wearing it on events with no food included, just drinking and talking
Sat B.
Stoney Creek, ON
Great lip pencil product. Good amount of product in the pencil as some are smaller in size. A little on the pricey side, but it’s great quality. Can be applied alone or under lipstick. Long lasting!
sandhya w.
Uripok khumanthem leikai
For those who have'nt tried this.. Please do try it out... I say you would love it for sure... 😊😊😊😊😍
Alicia C.
Review for: Other more...
I bought a set of three lip liners at winners ! It’s my first time ever trying them , they’re easy to work with and super creamy. They don’t tug at the lips and they last all day. I would definitely recommend to others
Lupita P.
greenvile
How good are these
Yosseline F.
houston
Does this last all day ?
Maria h.
North Carolina
I've never Worn Lip Pencil And I've heard they are really good? Can i have yall opinion as well?
Shaima A.
Harlow
Not a question but follow 4 follow? Really want a voxbox let’s help eachother!! 💞

Amazon