BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #3 in Lip Liner

A new form of long-wearing lip pencil technology that saturates lips in rich colour.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing, 8 hours
  • Smudge-proof
  • Transfer-resistant
  • Non-feathering
  • Provides stay-true colour

USAGE

• Apply directly to lips before or after any M·A·C Lipstick or Lipglass application.
  • Sharpen with Pencil Sharpener / Small.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "I absolutely love the formula of MACs pro longwear lip pencils. They are ultra creamy and glide on so easy with zero tugging of the lips. Morning Coffee is such a stunning dusty / mauve / brown shade. Go swatch it and fall in love!!! " in 282 reviews
Maria M.
West Nyack, NY
Review for: Kiss Me Quick more...
I absolutely love this lip pencil. If I layer it under a dark lip stick and I find that the product won't bleed outside of where I want it to go. The lip pencil formula is so creamy and soft that it just glides across your lips for easy application.
Vanessa B.
Hialeah , FL
My all-time favorite lip liners ever! They have beautiful color ranges and the formula is very long-lasting not too creamy and not to drying which I find perfect. I will always buy these legal and super well love Mac lip liners!!
Isabel R.
Elk Grove , CA
Review for: Morning Coffee, Ms. Diva more...
I love love love this lip pencil! It’s so pigment and smooth to apply. It will last you all day and it can be use my itself or with lipstick. If used by itself make sure u put some lip balm and also the only thing about these lip pencils you can ONLY sharpen them with the MAC sharpeners if you try ANY other they will break
T. H.
LOOOOVVVVEEEE this lip liner! The colors are always super pigmented, they glide on like a dream & blend beautifully into any lip color I pair with them. They are a bit pricier but, in my opinion, totally worth the little splurge!
Mia T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: Dynamo more...
This is affordable luxury, with a price tag of $26. However it is definitely worth it! I live by MAC lip liners. This went on smoothly and lasted well over 12 hours - note I was not drinking copious amounts of wine that day. Not only is it a great product but it is of great value as it has lasted me well over 3 months.
Naiha M.
greenfield
Love Mac lip liners!! They are very long lasting. Look great with all the lipsticks I own. They are easy to apply and are packaged well. I buy it from Macy’s. Recommend everyone to have at least one that they use. Good quality
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Kiss Me Quick more...
Love this shade, but unfortunately it had been discontinued! Love MAC pencils in that they seriously glide on your lips and give you full coverage / opaque wear. They last an insanely long time, but they can also be a bit drying on the lips.
Ruby L.
Port Orchard, WA
I had never learned how to use lip liner or why it was necessary until I got my makeup done at a Mac store and now I can't wear Mac lipstick without it! It just makes my lipstick look so much neater and helps it stay all night!
Malisa K.
Let me say, wearing matte lipstick especially a bright color had been pretty hard to pull off by itself. But with this matte liner, it was so amazing! It's easy to use like any other lip liner and it stays on.  The price is not bad for something that I would use with that lipstick and another like color. I would definitely buy again.
☯️🖤🔉🎶🌈🖌🍄🍁💨♐️🔮📒🌵💢🇯🇵 J.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Review for: In Control more...
I really like how smooth this lip liner glides on my lips, but it tends to dry my lips out to a prune. The color is long-lasting and vibrant and the packaging is very sleek. I don't know if I would repurchase this exact color, but I am definitely interested in trying another color that is a little bit more natural.
Lupita P.
greenvile
How good are these
Yosseline F.
houston
Does this last all day ?
Maria h.
North Carolina
I've never Worn Lip Pencil And I've heard they are really good? Can i have yall opinion as well?
Shaima A.
Harlow
Not a question but follow 4 follow? Really want a voxbox let’s help eachother!! 💞

Amazon