BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #3 in Lip Liner

A new form of long-wearing lip pencil technology that saturates lips in rich colour.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing, 8 hours
  • Smudge-proof
  • Transfer-resistant
  • Non-feathering
  • Provides stay-true colour

USAGE

• Apply directly to lips before or after any M·A·C Lipstick or Lipglass application.
  • Sharpen with Pencil Sharpener / Small.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "I absolutely love the formula of MACs pro longwear lip pencils. They are ultra creamy and glide on so easy with zero tugging of the lips. Morning Coffee is such a stunning dusty / mauve / brown shade. Go swatch it and fall in love!!! " in 282 reviews
Tanya B.
Telford, shropshire
Amazing stays on all day!! Couldn't ask for more even when I've ate . Never bought a mac product before but everyone told me to try them I will defo buy more products . Got it from mac shop and packaging was cute ! Well priced and good quality for the price too
Amanda P.
Lancaster
This was a gift from my sister which i save for special occasions, i think she bought it from the store in London, it was my first time using this product but i will definitely buy more I'd like to try other colours as well, ooo and id like to try other products.
lucy 🌙.
Scotland
Review for: Trust In Red more...
Such an amazing colour and pigment, stays on all day however it does show the cracks on your lips. I would apply with a Mac lipstick over the top for extra long wear ability. i will always recommend Mac products to anyone who asks as they are always good quality.
Geral D.
Rosedale Place, Eastbourne
Review for: More To Love more...
Obe of the things I really like to do when I’m going to do my lips is to use this long lasting lip liner from M.A.C is really worth buying it and as all their products this one will not let you down! I will definitely recommend it and will be buying it again!
Karrie W.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Trust In Red more...
The formula of these lip pencils is awesome. It's creamy enough to apply easily, yet it also lasts a long time. I would highly recommend to buy one of these! It definitely met my expectations, which is saying a lot because I am quite picky with lip products.
Nayara G.
Rua Manoel Gomes da Silva - 235
Bom ainda não cheguei a provei o Mac retro matte colllection prolongwear lip pencil-show value, mais de acordo com umas amigas que usam e  super recomendam que use, por ser super maravilhosos o acabamento e por ter um preço bem acessível no mercado e por satisfazer a todos.
Grainne M.
limerick
I am a huge fan of mac lip liners nd I hav went through a lot of these so far. They ar very long lasting. I didn't expect this product to be so pigmented so it went higher than my expectations. I bought this product in a mac store in my local shopping centre.
Becca J.
Review for: Other more...
Such a great,pigmented lip liner. Plenty of shades to choose from and not to much out of you’re price range. From what I can remember these price from between 10 - £20. It isn’t too cheap but you get a lot of product.
Angelica Jakceline P.
Puerto Vallarta
I love Mac lip pencils. Their colors are incredible and the matte collection is so catchy in this season, no matter if your lips are big o small, Mac has the perfect color for you and it will make you feel so pretty, also they have nice prices. ¡Try it!
Isha C.
Review for: Morning Coffee, Absolutely It more...
SOOOOOO CREAMY one of my CULT formulas for lip liners with a decent price. It performs so well and has an amazing shade range and goes beautifully under liquid lips and regular lipsticks to make them more long lasting and helps prevent feathering #rideordie
Lupita P.
greenvile
How good are these
Yosseline F.
houston
Does this last all day ?
Maria h.
North Carolina
I've never Worn Lip Pencil And I've heard they are really good? Can i have yall opinion as well?
Shaima A.
Harlow
Not a question but follow 4 follow? Really want a voxbox let’s help eachother!! 💞

Amazon