BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #3 in Lip Liner

A new form of long-wearing lip pencil technology that saturates lips in rich colour.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing, 8 hours
  • Smudge-proof
  • Transfer-resistant
  • Non-feathering
  • Provides stay-true colour

USAGE

• Apply directly to lips before or after any M·A·C Lipstick or Lipglass application.
  • Sharpen with Pencil Sharpener / Small.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "I absolutely love the formula of MACs pro longwear lip pencils. They are ultra creamy and glide on so easy with zero tugging of the lips. Morning Coffee is such a stunning dusty / mauve / brown shade. Go swatch it and fall in love!!! " in 282 reviews
Madeline G.
Review for: Kiss Me Quick more...
I swear by this lip pencil in any colour. It goes on great, very smooth and is super long lasting. Kiss me quick looks great under so many different lipsticks and is super versátile. Definitely recommend to buy and have boughten he pro lip pencils a million times! Love.
Kirsty T.
Hyndland, GLASGOW
Review for: Dubletime more...
Love this product. A moisturising formula which glides on, stays put and doesn't leak. I wear this alone and with lip sticks. Easy to use and sharpen. I look forward to purchasing other colours from the range. This is a auburn/reddish brown that complements pale skin.
Alleah T.
Etobicoke, ON
Literally the best lip liner i have tried! It is absolutely the easiest application... Soooo smooth it glides across your lips. I tend to just put this over my entire lips with a gloss on top.
Madison B.
Toronto
Mac lip products are the best ever. They’ve perfected the perfect formula that helps maintain colour and longwear. I will always recommend Mac lip products to any makeup user because they’re reasonably priced and amazing!
Paige S.
Nottingham
Review for: Nice 'N' Spicy more...
The Mac Pro longwear does exactly what it says. The colours are highly pigmented, long lasting and are suited perfectly to the lipsticks. You also get a lot of product for your money. I would definitely purchase again and try more colours too. Really great product!
Siobhan W.
Wellington
Review for: Bespoken For more...
So creamy! And just makes me my lips feel beautiful and nourished. I also like that it doesn't bleed and lasts a long time. I find that I can wear this alone and my lips are usually extremely dry. I don't need to sharpen this often so it's lasts me such a long time
Grace P.
Review for: Kiss Me Quick more...
this nis such a bod asf color so good and long lasting is it a bit pricey but thats algood cause the quility is price less i ean priceless like its the best ac lip pencil i have triend as of now and wish anyone to try it i swear of y life that this is a azing
Shannon T.
Wide colour selection! So creamy and long lasting ! Easy to apply and easy to match with different lipsticks. Not too cheap but not expensive either! Definitely recommend ! Love love love !
Tanya B.
Telford, shropshire
Amazing stays on all day!! Couldn't ask for more even when I've ate . Never bought a mac product before but everyone told me to try them I will defo buy more products . Got it from mac shop and packaging was cute ! Well priced and good quality for the price too
Amanda P.
Lancaster
This was a gift from my sister which i save for special occasions, i think she bought it from the store in London, it was my first time using this product but i will definitely buy more I'd like to try other colours as well, ooo and id like to try other products.
Lupita P.
greenvile
How good are these
Yosseline F.
houston
Does this last all day ?
Maria h.
North Carolina
I've never Worn Lip Pencil And I've heard they are really good? Can i have yall opinion as well?
Shaima A.
Harlow
Not a question but follow 4 follow? Really want a voxbox let’s help eachother!! 💞

Amazon