BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #3 in Lip Liner

A new form of long-wearing lip pencil technology that saturates lips in rich colour.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing, 8 hours
  • Smudge-proof
  • Transfer-resistant
  • Non-feathering
  • Provides stay-true colour

USAGE

• Apply directly to lips before or after any M·A·C Lipstick or Lipglass application.
  • Sharpen with Pencil Sharpener / Small.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "I absolutely love the formula of MACs pro longwear lip pencils. They are ultra creamy and glide on so easy with zero tugging of the lips. Morning Coffee is such a stunning dusty / mauve / brown shade. Go swatch it and fall in love!!! " in 282 reviews
Antonietta M.
Review for: Dubletime more...
This is one of my favourite lip pencils. Some have drier formulas then others but I don't mind that. It makes for a longer lasting lip cocktail on the lips. Packaging is simple but great. They are on the priced side but so worth it and they last long! I have a ton of different shades. The pro long wear ones def last super longer then the original formulas.
Gioanny V.
Review for: Kiss Me Quick more...
Los productos Mac son unos de mis favoritos, uso el labial junto con mi lápiz para tener un mejor delineado de mis labios y hacerlos mas pronunciados y con un mejor acabado. el producto tiene muy buena coloración lo cual me encanta, lo recomiendo.
Kate A.
Beatrice Street, Bedford
I was a big fan of  the normal lip pencils and the range of colours, but then I stumbled across this lip pencil in oh honey, it is the perfect nude for me! everything about it screams my name. I find it much more moisturising than the other lip pencils, and stays in place through the day. Good pigmentation can be worn to line the lips or all over.
yana k.
Oakville
really love these liners! they’re super creamy and long lasting! they have a really nice shade range! they’re not pricey in my opinion, i think it’s a good price for what you’re getting! would definitely recommend! i have the shade spice and it’s the perfect everyday nude for olive/tan skin
T.Makeup M.
Exeter
Review for: Other more...
So glideable and easy to use, last a great time. Perfect neutral colours an bright. Sleek packaging. Doesn’t smudge, they just blend into your natural skin colours. They are quite expensive for a lip liner but last longer than a cheap lip liner!
Suchina P.
calgary
I am satisfied with the end result. I have really dry and flaky lips and the lipsticks never give a smooth finish but with the help of lip liners I try to rock my lip colours. The mac liner is heavily pigmented and gives a nice matte finish. The only problem that I faced was that it dried my lips over the day and they started looking flaky. Other than that I like it
Kita C.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Nice 'N' Spicy more...
Cult classic. I used to rely heavily on lip liner during my liquid lipstick days. I don’t use it as often now, but this pencil is the standard of all lip pencils for me. I would wear this on its own on lazy days, and use it with normal lipsticks if I wanted to be a little bit extra.
Katrīna R.
Riga
Review for: Trust In Red more...
This lip liner is AMAZING! They do not joke when they say - long-wear. I always wear this lip liner under a lipstick, for better pigmentation and to make sure the lipstick doesn't "bleed". It looks good paired up with a lipgloss or even on its own, but then it can be a little drying. Definitely worth the money. Would purchase again for sure.
Stephanie I.
I absolutely love this lip pencil because it is extremely creamy and easy to apply. It lasts throughout the day and also helps make your lipstick last all day too. The colour is gorgeous and matches perfectly with "Honeylove Matte Lipstick" by Mac. However trying to sharpen this product is a nightmare, as it doesn't sharpen easily.
Mythili M.
Chennai
This lip liner so pigment it is so pigment it just glide on so buttery in your lips it is so pigment that you can also use it alone . In one swipe your whole lip will be completed . It stays for a long time I love love love this liner.
Lupita P.
greenvile
How good are these
Yosseline F.
houston
Does this last all day ?
Maria h.
North Carolina
I've never Worn Lip Pencil And I've heard they are really good? Can i have yall opinion as well?
Shaima A.
Harlow
Not a question but follow 4 follow? Really want a voxbox let’s help eachother!! 💞

Amazon