BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #3 in Lip Liner

A new form of long-wearing lip pencil technology that saturates lips in rich colour.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing, 8 hours
  • Smudge-proof
  • Transfer-resistant
  • Non-feathering
  • Provides stay-true colour

USAGE

• Apply directly to lips before or after any M·A·C Lipstick or Lipglass application.
  • Sharpen with Pencil Sharpener / Small.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "I absolutely love the formula of MACs pro longwear lip pencils. They are ultra creamy and glide on so easy with zero tugging of the lips. Morning Coffee is such a stunning dusty / mauve / brown shade. Go swatch it and fall in love!!! " in 282 reviews
Jorgie P.
Chicago
Purchased at: Macy's
Very opaque and creamy. Glides on smooth and stays in place. I was a first time user and definitely would recommend and buy again.
Victoria T.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Kiss Me Quick more...
A little pricey for a lip liner but it did a good job. I started to fade a little after a meal or drinking. I didn't like that but paired well with my red lipstick. Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick 3 G / 0.1 Us Oz
Hannah 🍌.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Great color selection and range, a little hard to put on and dries out my lips, but I definitely recommend these due to the fact that they have so many different colors and a price you can't beat!
Ebony D.
San Antonio
Love this liner...stays better than the lipstick. Goes on smooth and doesn't break easily like others!
Sarah W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite lip liner. I’ve used for years. Of course I don’t love the price but it’s worth it for a good product. It was exactly what I was looking for.
Hannah E.
Benton
Review for: Other more...
Love these. Go on super smooth and very blendable. Use it with my MAC lipstick for a perfect match
Amanda T.
Grove City
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Nice 'N' Spicy more...
Great! stays on long and I would prefer this lip liner more than anything else, sometimes I just fill my whole lips and use it as a stain almost! yes it can get pricey but trust me, all the money is worth this!
Taylor W.
Menasha, WI
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: IN ANTICIPATION more...
I have this in sooooooooooo many colors i got my mom addicted to this. I love how easy they Go on and how long they last. Super creamy and smooth. Always a go to product for me!
Brittany S.
Layton
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Glides on nicely and long lasting. These lips pencils are so worth the investment. They match several colors nicely so you don't have to worry about one color working for only one lipstick.
Heather M.
Clanton
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip pencil. The formula glides on smooth, and stays. It helps keep your lipstick right where you put it without feathering.
Lupita P.
greenvile
How good are these
Yosseline F.
houston
Does this last all day ?
Maria h.
North Carolina
I've never Worn Lip Pencil And I've heard they are really good? Can i have yall opinion as well?
Shaima A.
Harlow
Not a question but follow 4 follow? Really want a voxbox let’s help eachother!! 💞

Amazon