BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #3 in Lip Liner

A new form of long-wearing lip pencil technology that saturates lips in rich colour.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Long-wearing, 8 hours
  • Smudge-proof
  • Transfer-resistant
  • Non-feathering
  • Provides stay-true colour

USAGE

• Apply directly to lips before or after any M·A·C Lipstick or Lipglass application.
  • Sharpen with Pencil Sharpener / Small.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Pencil
  • "I absolutely love the formula of MACs pro longwear lip pencils. They are ultra creamy and glide on so easy with zero tugging of the lips. Morning Coffee is such a stunning dusty / mauve / brown shade. Go swatch it and fall in love!!! " in 282 reviews
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Kiss Me Quick more...
MAC is one of the leading companies in the makeup industry for a reason - their products work. Some may gasp at the price point, but in my opinion, you really get what you pay for. The lip pencils are highly pigmented, come in a huge array of shades, and are able to be sharpened. This may sound weird, but the wood to some lip pencils is extremely irritating and hurts when applying. MAC's does not. It is a high quality product with rich color payoff. I like to first apply lip balm, then apply makeup to the rest of my face, then line lips with a MAC liner, and fill in with a liquid lipstick. I often get compliments on my lip looks.
Ashley M.
Review for: Nightmoth more...
I first heard about this liner from a few of my fav YouTuber’s. First off i LOVE the color! I love myself a dark vampy color and this meets that!! It’s goes on so smooth and i love that! I normally warm it up on my hand to start off but then it’s goes on like a gem! Will definitely be buying more!
zoe y.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Other more...
Yeas, I understand that MAC was once the pinnacle of everything make up related. But it’s a different time and personally, I’m over it. These pencils are wooden. Strike one.
They are a dry formula & pull on my lips when I apply them. Strike two
They aren’t pigmented enough for a single-swipe application - they require building up. Strike three...
Also, the pencils dry out and shrivel up pretty fast. You know what I mean? when the product doesn’t fit perfectly into the pencil anymore and just tries to fall out every time you take off the top?
Yeah. No.
Michele S.
Sheboygan
M.A.C. is one of my all time favorite brands!!! I  love the blush and the lipsticks. I purchased the Burgundy Lip Pencil with the Burgundy Lipstick from Nordstrom.  I love the the color and the staying power. The burgundy is a deep dark pigmented color great for fall or for a dramatic look. I plan to buy more colors in the near future!
wynston h.
I was guilty of not wearing lipliner because I have flashbacks of people heavily lining their lips and being extremely exaggerated. I was wrong! My MAC ProLongWear lip liner helps prevent my lipstick from bleeding on to my face. Done properly, people can even see it. This is a staple in my daily beauty routine, especially when I’m wearing darker lipsticks.
Ashley R.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love MAC's lip pencils.  Wide range of colors.  They apply great.  I only gave 4 stars because they are drying, but not so much that it effects the wear.  I would just recommend having your lips moisturized.
Haley.♥ R.
Forest Grove
This lasted through out my entire date night! I was out for almost 6 hours with the hubby. We went out for drinks, to get something to eat, and then finished the night off with a movie. This lip pencil lasted the entire night! They aren't kidding when they say "Longwear". Absolutely in LOVE with this product and will be purchasing more in the near future! "In Control" is such a soft and amazing color, goes great with my blue eyes!
Emma B.
Westfield
Review for: Staunchly Stylish more...
I bought this liner to pair with my Viva Glam 2 lipstick, and i am pleasantly surprised. I have heard that MAC’s liners are amazing, but I was not expecting this. The formula is very creamy and easy to apply. I am not a big lip liner fan, just because I have bigger lips and don’t like the way lined lips look on me, but this product is perfect for a natural “lip lift”
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
I am getting married soon and for my makeup trial, my makeup artist used this pencil on me and I fell in love. It not only lasted 24 hours (by choice and was waterproof if you did not scrub) but it also came off very easily when it was time to move on with a simple makeup remover. The color was perfect for the event and simple to apply. Although the cost is relatively high for lip wear, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wears any type of lip product on a daily basis.
Shahara W.
Review for: Other more...
Nice warm brown shade. I like the fact that the pencil is quite soft and easily applies, yet it is hard enough to achieve precision.
Works well all over the lips for a matte color.
Longevity is good, but not excellent. i would recommend for others to try
Yosseline F.
houston
Does this last all day ?
Lupita P.
greenvile
How good are these
Maria h.
North Carolina
I've never Worn Lip Pencil And I've heard they are really good? Can i have yall opinion as well?
Shaima A.
Harlow
Not a question but follow 4 follow? Really want a voxbox let’s help eachother!! 💞

Amazon