BY MAC COSMETICS #94 in Lip Gloss

Buy MAC Lip Gloss - MAC Pro Longwear Lustre Lipcolour Unchanging see more...

• Approximately how long does this lip color stay on?2 Answers
  • I want to try this lip gloss but it's really longwear?1 Answers
  • I need a nice nude for my wedding, what nude color do you recomme...1 Answers
Katherine A.
Medley, FL
Como me podría ir mal con este producto? Es decir, MAC es absolutamente sensacional, todos sus productos han dado de que hablar porque son excelentes y este no es la excepción, lo probe porque me lo recomendaron unas amigas y unas seguidoras de mis redes sociales y me encanto por completo, no me arrepentiré nunca, LO AMO!
- As I could go wrong with this product? That is, MAC is absolutely sensational, all products have to talk because they are excellent and this is no exception, I tried it because I was recommended by some friends and some followers of my social networks and I loved it completely, I do not regret it never, I LOVE IT!
Nicole R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: LASTING LUST
This was absolutely perfect for me at a Wedding Anniversary I attending this Summer. It actually lasted longer than I expected. I had tried a few other brands similar, but none were truly lasting when I ate dinner the way this Mac brand did. This is truly a creative look and a great way to be reassured that your lips will look awesome throughout any event. I also like the way it feels on my lips. I feel reassured as opposed to constantly checking the mirror after drinking a glass of water.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
This is a good product. I love liquid lipstick and adore the ones that have a glossy side to it.
The amount of product is practically the same as the one you get on drugstore similar ones, but the formula on this one is a little smoother on its one.
In comparison to my CoverGirl and Maybelline ones, this formula is a bit smoother on its one, but if you are going to wear the gloss anyways, I would say go drugstore.
Anaeliza M.
Review for: For Keeps
This is the only brand of lipstick I ever tried that ACTUALLY stays on. I bought so many long-wear lipsticks before and they slide off the second you eat something. Not this. It goes on very soft but you have to make sure it's perfect before it "sets" so I take care of going outside the lines and blot a bit right after applying and then wait a few minutes. Once it sets, it stays on and looks great.
Rachel W.
Orlando, FL
Review for: CLINGPEACH
The original liquid lipstick, may I say. This stuff STAYS ON. It doesn't matter if you eat, drink, or make out with someone, this stuff isn't going anywhere. I like that it comes with an option to make it glossy and the gloss doesn't take away the lipstick at all. The only downside is the color range: it's not very big. But the colors are neutral and will almost work on anyone.
Ziara M.
New Castle, DE
Review for: For Keeps
The name says it all. This mac lip pro last all day without any reapplying needed. This lip pro gives your lips a plump look and hydrating lips. It's a great lip care and I recommend it to all female MAC Users. The color is amazing as well as the other shades they have to offer and you will not need to worry about dry cracked lips when removing or while using
Khalila G.
Meridian, MS
mac products are really good my mom is the one who actually got me using these products. i am a tomboy i really dont like lipstick or nothing like that but if i do wear any it will be mac products. i have to wear the longlasting lipstain but i love to eat and drink and kiss my child and i dont want my lipstick rubbing off so i love this product.
Brooklynne S.
Columbus
Review for: For Keeps
I like this lipstick because it stays on so long. It is also amazing that it stays on through out the day with everything. Staying on if very important because I do not have time to go to the bathroom to reapply it through out the day. The price is well worth what you pay for. I really suggest you go out and try if you where lip color ever.
Yeri R.
I wore this lip gloss a few times. Its double sided with a color stain on one end and a clear gloss on the other. it does stay on all day however you have to be careful with how much you put on. If too much of the color gloss is applied then your lips will feel sticky and throughout the day it will start to flake off and look wierd.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Review for: LASTING LUST
I like it duo because it is like having two lipsticks in one product I really like the formula is quite pigmented dry matte color is beautiful not going to go unnoticed with this tone if you want to enhance quickly only with this lipstick is enough you do not need more, also you can give another touch adding gloss when you cause
Bebe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product looks luxurious on the lips. how many colors does is come in? Are there Glossy and Matte shades? Are they long wear ? I wonder if they are sticky or smoky? Hmmm
Lindsey
Approximately how long does this lip color stay on?
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I need a nice nude for my wedding, what nude color do you recommend and does this last long?
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
I want to try this lip gloss but it's really longwear?