suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

I started using the Mac pro long wear foundation in highschool. It was always my go foundation. It's pricey but definitely worth the purchase.

Product reviewed: M.A.C Cosmetic Pro Longwear Foundation

This was one of the first foundations I wore all the time and even reapplied throughout the day. I found it impossible to fully get off even double cleansing and it gave me bumps of clogged pores. For professional makeup, it works amazing but I prefer something light with buildable coverage. This is full coverage.

Product reviewed: M.A.C Cosmetic Pro Longwear Foundation

i love this foundation so much. i’ve been using it as apart of my daily makeup routine for about a year now and it’s amazing. I love having a dewy finish and this foundation always allows me to achieve that. it’s so light weight, so full coverage, and so natural. it gives you the perfect glow along with the perfect looking skin. it covers up all the redness on my face even before i put on any concealer. The price is so great for this considering it last you a life time!