BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's Gel Formula Provides The Precision Of A Liquid Liner With A Silkier, Softer Finish. Goes On Foolproof With A Brush In An Easy Dip-and-stroke Action. Long-wearing, 16 Hours. Smudge-proof. Lines Up In A Rich Array Of Colours And Finishes. Brush Sold Separately.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 16 Hours
  • Waterproof
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Smudge-proof
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Line The Lash Line With Fluidline Using A Brush Such As The 209 Eye Liner Brush Or 208 Angled Brow Brush.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline
  • "I am very satisfied with my purchase of MAC's gel dipdown. I use it to line the bottom of my eyebrows and to arch them. I do NOT use this liner to fill in my brows, I use a brow powder. I have been using this product over the past 2 months and I love that it lasts all day and I don't have to worry about the sides of my eyebrows rubbing off by the end of the day! Overall, I would recommend this product." in 850 reviews
  • "Gel eyeliner is my favorite! I use the black instead of brown, and it goes on very smoothly! Also, the brush you use does matter!" in 406 reviews
  • "Its a must have!! Honestly its so smooth lots of colour and it doesn't smudge. Perfect for a cat or winged eyeliner look" in 108 reviews
  • "I absolutely live gel eyeliners because they are easier to apply than pencil and it has longer staying power than markers. This is a great eyeliner to use especially if your new to eye liner and want a cat eye " in 104 reviews
  • "It's very easy to apply." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
For a liquid liner this is hands down the best to work with and looks great on. My only problem is that I am not the best with a liquid liner. For those that are, I highly recommend it
Brittany C.
Tampa
Review for: Blacktrack more...
This is my favorite eyeliner PERIOD. The look I’m able to achieve with this liner has yet to be matched. My eyes are brown and yet, this product still isn’t too dark. I will always keep this liner on hand.
Farina W.
Decatur, GA
The only eyeliner I have been using for the last 8 years. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is that it gets dry within 3 weeks and you have to order a new one ($17). It does dry up when I have used it up halfway and then if I continue to use it, it will irritate my eyes a lot. Other than that, it stays on forever. I swim with it as well and it does an alright job even through it is not waterproof. I use the MAC eyeliner brush with this which is thin and small and gives a lot of space to experiment with. As for shades, I used to use Blitz and Glitz which used to be a black color with shimmer in it, but now they changed it to have a brown base so I started using the regular black one, though I miss the glitter!!!
Amber L.
These are my absolute favorite eyeliners. You have to make sure to close the lid tightly though, and not leave it open any longer than absolutely necessary, or it will dry out.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
If you haven't tried MAC ProLongwear Fluidline gel then you are definitely not experiencing a true bold eye liner. It is such an good product to get an intensely bold, clean fluid line. It gives you the precision of a liquid liner but with extremely silky smooth ease. It doesnt smudge & lasts so long, plus dries quickly and is WATERPROOF. love that! It's also dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested so even those with sensitive skins shouldnt have any issues with these Fluidline Gels. They really are amazing and fool proof & no need to be intimiadted. You just need a liner brush. It's the easiest product to learn to do a winged or cateye with. I own a bunch of these but my favorite shade is Blitz & Glitz. Its black with gold pearl, so gorgeous. They are a bit pricey, $17 each but worth it 100%
Julia C.
London , London
I’ve used this for a while now and I think it’s the easiest eyeliner to put on and take off no matter your skill. It doesn’t dry too firm so that you can’t fix it which is great.
Cherry T.
I’ve literally used this eyeliner for years. It’s a reliable eyeliner that stays put and lasts. It does dry up though if you have a little product left, which you can revive with some facial oil.
Brittney S.
Oceanside, CA
Best gel eyeliner out there, this is the eyeliner in my makeup kit for myself and other. Price point is amazing because it lastes forever and the pigment is perfection.
Anaam B.
Great product. So versatile and goes you flexibility to create different eye liner looks. Just make sure to put the cap back on!!! It dries up but still works great with some prep and prime.
Kandice R.
Review for: Midnight Snack, Silverstroke, Macroviolet, Dip Down more...
This is my holy grail of eyeliners and I always keep a back up one on deck in my vanity. It dries matte velvety which I love and lasts all day long. You have the option of what type of brush you want to apply it with (mac 210 for a skinny brush or 263 for an angled brush). I can use this every day for like 6 months and get perfect results every time! I also use it to set my fake lashes (running a coat over the lash strip to get any white parts from the glue to fade into my eyeliner). Pro tip: If this product has been sitting on your shelf and dries up a little- buy mac careblend oil essentials and add 1-2 drops to the black track and close it up overnight. In the morning it will be like a fresh new blacktrack!!
Suhaylah A.
Does it last all day?
Jordan V.
Harts, WV
Is this any good? And does it smudge easily?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this better than e.l.f
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
How do this eyeliner compares to other gel eyeliners?
Elizabeth G.
Sanford
Do you like gel shadows or powder the best?