Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL

Is this better than e.l.f

pia d.
pia d.
st. petersburg
11 months, 1 week ago
i think that is a lot better
Jannette M.
Jannette M.
1 year, 5 months ago
Hi! so I've tried different gel eyeliners and the MAC fluid line is the best I've used. I'll tell you why....first a little bit goes a long way, its very very black, and once you apply it its sets fast and it doesn't stain your crease when you open your eyes or look up. Others that Ive tried always stain or come off if I dab my finger on top. But MAC is my number one product. I work with clients all the time so I need the best. I hope this helps!!!
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL
1 year, 10 months ago
If you are weighing quality yes, but if you are weighing by value, it isn't by much.
Annie F.
Annie F.
Signal Hill, CA
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes. In terms of price? No. In terms of self life? Yes. My e.f.l. gel liner always drys out very fast after opening.
Justine H.
Justine H.
2 years, 10 months ago
Elfs version i find dries out super fast and is drier in general which makes it hard to blend. macs gel is creamy yet fast drying
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
3 years, 1 month ago
In my opinion it is better than e.l.f. But not by much.
Araceli  R.