Laurel B.
Boston
Review for: Blacktrack more...
This was the first gel eyeliner I ever used back when I was 15 years old, and for a long time, it was the only eyeliner I used period. I could always count on it to create a bold wing with ease. As many others have noted, however, the pot dries out very quickly. It can be briefly revived with a few eyedrops, but application becomes more and more difficult well before the pot runs out. Furthermore, I was always left wanting a bolder, blacker line. Blacktrack’s subtle shimmer always made it come off as more of a dark grey than a true black. When I found Maybelline Eyestudio® Lasting Drama® Gel Eyeliner for a fraction of the cost and with a much bolder black color, I sadly parted ways with my MAC Fluidline.