Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Blitz & Glitz (intense black w/gold pearl) more...
I bought this back in high school. I love the idea of gel liner and since Mac was the go to for makeup then, I picked this up. When you first get this it’s nice and creamy. It goes on very smoothly with a brush. I love how it does down matte and stays put until you remove it with makeup remover. The only thing I don’t like is how fast it does out in the jar. For the price, I want my gel liner to stay creamy for longer than a month. With daily or even weekly use, this got dried out very fast. There are ways to remoisten the product but that’s an extra step that I don’t usually have time for or the products needed. Overall I think this is a nice product though. With practice and patience gel liner can be a perfect icing on the cake for your eye looks.