Val W.
Review for: Dip Down more...
I know this is an eyeliner but this is not how I use it. I use this on my eyebrows! This isn’t for the novice makeup wearer. You gotta have some skills to use this as a brow product and not look like Ernie or Bert.

However, if you’re good with using a brush to apply brow products, you’ll love this. I don’t use this everyday. This is for when I want a more dramatic look. You could use it daily, but I’d suggest applying a very small amount of this product.

It stays on very well. It doesn’t run or sweat off. Using a brush is a bit more tedious than an eyebrow pencil, but baby...your brows will be “popping” if you use this!

I’ve never use this an eyeliner so I can’t really speak on using is that way. (As you’ll see from my picture, I use this stuff up!)