MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's Gel Formula Provides The Precision Of A Liquid Liner With A Silkier, Softer Finish. Goes On Foolproof With A Brush In An Easy Dip-and-stroke Action. Long-wearing, 16 Hours. Smudge-proof. Lines Up In A Rich Array Of Colours And Finishes. Brush Sold Separately.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 16 Hours
  • Waterproof
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Smudge-proof
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Line The Lash Line With Fluidline Using A Brush Such As The 209 Eye Liner Brush Or 208 Angled Brow Brush.

what is your favorite brush to use with this?
i used this and my lids did crease. i thought i didnt need a primer. should i have used one(primer)?
I want to try this product but not sure if the gel eyeliner is very pigmented and I heard about this eyeliner and wanted more opinions?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline!
Product Highlights
I am very satisfied with my purchase of MAC's gel dipdown. I use it to line the bottom of my eyebrows and to arch them. I do NOT use this liner to fill in my brows, I use a brow powder. I have been using this product over the past 2 months and I love that it lasts all day and I don't have to worry about the sides of my eyebrows rubbing off by the end of the day! Overall, I would recommend this product.in reviews
Gel eyeliner is my favorite! I use the black instead of brown, and it goes on very smoothly! Also, the brush you use does matter!in reviews
...a great eyeliner to use especially if your new to eye liner and want a cat eye in reviews
Its a must have!! Honestly its so smooth lots of colour and it doesn't smudge. Perfect for a cat or winged eyeliner lookin reviews
It's very easy to apply.in reviews
Roberta C.
kearny, NJ
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline uploaded by Roberta C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Mac gel eyeliner has a great texture and is easy to apply as it does not drip its pigmentation is perfect and with an opaque finish. certainly a great eyeliner option
Shannon W.
Falls Rough, KY
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline uploaded by Shannon W.
Great product for creating bold looks and fantasy makeup. I say maximize products and play around with them. Just because you may not be an expert, doesn’t mean you can’t build your own looks. M.A.C. CosmeticsM.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline
Leyla M.
Chicago
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline uploaded by Leyla M.
Review for: Blacktrack
I have to say o love eye liners, it is my must have in make up…i tried all types of eye liners and so far havent found anything that beats mac! I use M·A·C Pro Longwear Fluidline Gel Eyeliner's gel formula! It gives me intensity i need, easy to draw the shape i want ( i trued liquid eyeliners and could not get shape even close to what j need), and is actually long lasting! I keep on trying other brands but always go back to MAC. M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline
Ariana C.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline uploaded by Ariana C.
Review for: Blacktrack
I really like this gel eyeliner! It’s very pigmented and easy to apply. It glides right over the skin. I didn’t give it a five because it doesn’t last as long as I’d like it to but it’s still a great value for the price. Would repurchase.
jasmine M.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline uploaded by jasmine M.
I use this product in black. Absolutely love It. It will last all day on my eyes and you can easily make a thin or thick winged eye based on the brush type. The product also will last a long time.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blacktrack
This gel liner is packaged in a sleek pot that’s easy to throw in a makeup bag, just as long as you have a liner or angled brush to go with it. A lot of time, these other pots gets so dirty in makeup bag but the plastic they use for this particular cap is pretty sturdy and stays clean. The color I got was Blacktrak and it is a soft black and the product itself is a creamy texture liner. It doesn’t quite apply smoothly to create the perfect cat-eye look because it’s a bit on the dryer side. And there is fall-out, yes fall-out from this gel liner, both when applying and when it's on the lids throughout the day which bummed me out. At least it is compatible with lash glue if you do decide to wear lashes. However, It definitely did not last 16hrs as advertised. I want to say at most 6hrs and starts smudging off. I do want to try out their other colors because they have a great selection but I'm a bit apprehensive about it because of the cons.
Dawn A.
Nampa, ID
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline uploaded by Dawn A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Blacktrack
I use blacktrack as a daily liner but today I used it as all over my face for detail on my butterfly! It held all day! Very creamy and easy to work with.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,982 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Blacktrack
A cult product for many reasons and one of my favorite products in my MU kit. A true blackest black gel like eye liner product that you can line your eye with or use as a base. Classic.
Jennifer M.
Syracuse
Review for: Shade, Siahi, Silverstroke, Macroviolet, Blacktrack, Dip Down
I like the variety these come in. They’re smooth, creamy, and pigmented. However, they dry out quicker than I like.
Lisa B.
Portland, OR
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline uploaded by Lisa B.
Review for: Blacktrack
This gel liner is a classic go-to. Whether I'm only using it on my upper lash line for a timeless cat eye flick at the corners, or using it like this (all the way around the eye, and then smudged and blended), this liner is the bee's knees. I don't depend on it for all-day use but with my combo-dry skin, I get more mileage out of it with a decent eye primer. I'll usually wear this at night when going out (not that I've done that in ages, thanks Covid), and it wears well and is a nice true black. I suspect that there are other, more cost effective dupes, but this lasts me such a long time that the ever increasing price doesn't impact me too much.

195 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
VE-1588425Katherine P.
Doral, FL
il y a 10 mois
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline ? color stays on for 24 hours? does it run?
Aimee F. il y a 9 mois