M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline
Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's Gel Formula Provides The Precision Of A Liquid Liner With A Silkier, Softer Finish. Goes On Foolproof With A Brush In An Easy Dip-and-stroke Action. Long-wearing, 16 Hours. Smudge-proof. Lines Up In A Rich Array Of Colours And Finishes. Brush Sold Separately.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Long-wearing, 16 Hours
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- Line The Lash Line With Fluidline Using A Brush Such As The 209 Eye Liner Brush Or 208 Angled Brow Brush.
Top Questions See all 474 Q&A
- "I am very satisfied with my purchase of MAC's gel dipdown. I use it to line the bottom of my eyebrows and to arch them. I do NOT use this liner to fill in my brows, I use a brow powder. I have been using this product over the past 2 months and I love that it lasts all day and I don't have to worry about the sides of my eyebrows rubbing off by the end of the day! Overall, I would recommend this product." in 850 reviews
- "Gel eyeliner is my favorite! I use the black instead of brown, and it goes on very smoothly! Also, the brush you use does matter!" in 406 reviews
- "Its a must have!! Honestly its so smooth lots of colour and it doesn't smudge. Perfect for a cat or winged eyeliner look" in 108 reviews
- "I absolutely live gel eyeliners because they are easier to apply than pencil and it has longer staying power than markers. This is a great eyeliner to use especially if your new to eye liner and want a cat eye " in 104 reviews
- "It's very easy to apply." in 1 review
However, if you’re good with using a brush to apply brow products, you’ll love this. I don’t use this everyday. This is for when I want a more dramatic look. You could use it daily, but I’d suggest applying a very small amount of this product.
It stays on very well. It doesn’t run or sweat off. Using a brush is a bit more tedious than an eyebrow pencil, but baby...your brows will be “popping” if you use this!
I’ve never use this an eyeliner so I can’t really speak on using is that way. (As you’ll see from my picture, I use this stuff up!)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos