M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline

Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's Gel Formula Provides The Precision Of A Liquid Liner With A Silkier, Softer Finish. Goes On Foolproof With A Brush In An Easy Dip-and-stroke Action. Long-wearing, 16 Hours. Smudge-proof. Lines Up In A Rich Array Of Colours And Finishes. Brush Sold Separately.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 16 Hours
  • Waterproof
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Smudge-proof
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Dermatologist Tested

Usage:

• Line The Lash Line With Fluidline Using A Brush Such As The 209 Eye Liner Brush Or 208 Angled Brow Brush.

Will these transfer? I have oily eye lids
iss this worth the hype ?
Iss the pigment there for the lighter colors. ?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline!
Product Highlights
“I am very satisfied with my purchase of MAC's gel dipdown. I use it to line the bottom of my eyebrows and to arch them. I do NOT use this liner to fill in my brows, I use a brow powder. I have been using this product over the past 2 months and I love that it lasts all day and I don't have to worry about the sides of my eyebrows rubbing off by the end of the day! Overall, I would recommend this product.” in reviews
“Gel eyeliner is my favorite! I use the black instead of brown, and it goes on very smoothly! Also, the brush you use does matter!” in reviews
“...a great eyeliner to use especially if your new to eye liner and want a cat eyein reviews
“Its a must have!! Honestly its so smooth lots of colour and it doesn't smudge. Perfect for a cat or winged eyeliner look” in reviews
“It's very easy to apply.” in reviews
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline uploaded by Alex D.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline uploaded by Alex D.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Review for: Blacktrack
I used this a couple of years ago and stopped wearing liner for a few years ....I came back to it after attempting (so many) liquid liners and remembered why it was my favorite! It applies pretty smoothly with a liner brush, stays put throughout the day, and dries quickly! It doesn’t bleed around the eyes or leave raccoon eyes after wearing for a long time. It’s great especially for those that aren’t talented with liquid liner. It lasts forever too! Love it!
Elkhart
Review for: Blacktrack
As with many of their products, the Pro Longwear Fluidline quality is no longer the same as it was several years ago. Blacktrack used to be opaque and a very dark black color. Now when applied the formula is almost sheer and no longer a deep black, but almost a grey. There are far better and cheaper black pot liners on the market such as Inglot so save your money. Another drawback is that these normally dry up before you can finish the product or even get halfway through it. These also used to come in a lot of fun colors that you would see with different color collections from MAC, but I've noticed they don't seem to be releasing those any more and they seem to have cut way back on the color selection with most of their eyeliners in general.
Vero Beach, FL
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Blacktrack
This is the smoothest-blackest gel eyeliner I’ve ever used. A little goes a LONG way. I usually Just scrape a little off, put it on the back of my hand, finish both wings and still end up with too much left on my hand! I didn’t have problems with it lasting, YET at least. Mac cosmetics never disappoints that’s for sure!M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Fluidline
El Cajon, CA
This was my first ever gel liner product I purchased years ago and it’s still one of my favorites. As a beginner it was kinda tricky to work with but now that my technique has improved a lot, it’s been easier to apply. I love that this is a true black liner and glides on perfect. I usually only wear eyeliner on my waterline and tight line on my top eyelid. I just wish it had longer staying power. It wears off somewhat quickly and even more quickly if you have oily eyelids. I prefer the Kylie gel liner over this one but since it was limited edition it’s not longer available. Kylie Cosmetics Kyliner Kit [product:m.a.c-cosmetics-pro-longwear-fluidline]
Dallas, TX
Review for: Blacktrack
I worked at Mac for 3 years and Black track was definitely a staple. It is a gel liner that is easy to use because you have the control and precision of a liquid liner, but not the mess. You can also wear it in the water line and smudge it like a pencil liner. So it really is the best of both worlds. It can be applied with a pointy brush or and angled brush. It comes in many colors that can be buffed and blended onto the lid with a fluffy brush but it won't work well as an eyeshadow all day. Black track is the blackest of the collection but it is still a little soft. There are darker gel liners by other brands out there.
Evans, Georgia
Review for: Blacktrack
I love this stuff. The product never dried out in the pot. It would apply to my eyes so easily. This was the first eyeliner I bought when I was 17. It was so easy to use and was great to create a dramatic wing look. I love everything about the product. There was no smell, and it dried fairly quickly. If it got anywhere other than where I wanted it, it was pretty difficult to remove. It would smear very easily before it was dried. Most of the problems I experienced with the product were user error. I discontinued use because at the time (maybe still) M.A.C. was testing on animals.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: Blacktrack
I’ve been using my M.A.C. Cosmetics blacktrack eyeliner for about 10 years now. This eyeliner is my favorite, especially for my bottom waterline- it lasts FOREVER!! I never have to reapply after using and you only need a little product to go a long way. The price is a little steep if you’re comparing it to drug store brands but compared to some of the other “designer” or “professional” brands, you can’t beat this product, especially considering the fact that you don’t need a lot of it when applying. I will be a lifelong customer- Love, love, love!!!
Glen Carbon, IL
Review for: Blacktrack
I have used this for over four years and I have loved it since I first used it. I have tried other similar products from other brands and never loved it as much as this one. I use this eyeliner to tight line my lash line and line my water line. It just adds another element to your eye look, especially when you have a Smokey eye. Other eyeliners seem to wear out throughout the day, but this one will last all day no matter how watery my eyes may get. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves to play around with their eye makeup looks! Try it out!
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: Blacktrack
Definitely the best eyeliner I've found for my preferred application - which is top lid waterline/underlining. Super concentrated formula, glides on smoothly and is easy to manipulate with a brush, lasts all day with minimal transfer, and you get a lot for your money as a little goes a long way. I will say it doesn't hold as well on bottom waterline/lash line, but that's not as important to me. I'm not sure I will ever find a perfect eyeliner, but this is the closest I've been able to get - I have re-purchased and will again 😊
Manteca, CA
Review for: Blacktrack
Best liner I’ve tried (personal preference for gel pots because I work better with a brush vs a pencil/felt tip). Applies cleanly with a brush, smooth application, not the blackest but it works, and wears all day. Another pro is that it doesn’t dry out as quickly as most other gel pot liners. I’ve found that the life of the liner is prolonged if you break as little surface as possible, meaning that once you make a dent a brand new pot, keep using that dent as far down as you can before you make it wider.

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Winter Spgs, FL
il y a un an
Amy L. • il y a 2 mois
I love it !! Best eyeliner so long lasting and pigmented x