BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A unique longwearing Eye Shadow with a silky, creamy texture formulated for maximum colour impact. Easily blendable and buildable; lids are visibly smooth no matter how intense the application. Lasts 8 hours.

M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Eyeshadow
  • "Bold, intense and long lasting. MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow is my go to shadow. It's pricier than a drug store brand but considering that a little bit goes a long way with MAC, it's completely worth the splurge. In the long run, you end up spending less. Great color selections as well " in 7 reviews
Alexis R.
I have so many of these that i don’t even know where to begin. MAC shadows are what started my love of makeup. My favorite types are the matte and frost. They have a large selection of lattes and they aren’t patchy or overly pigmented. Not too much fallout and easy to blend. Every NEEDS the color Amber Lights in their life. It’s so creamy and smooth for a powder shadow. The color is brilliant shiny amber and flatters most skin tones. It’s one of the few shadows I’ve actually hit pan on.
Alisa G.
Seattle
Great range of color options and does have good color payoff when paired with a good primer. I got a quad and was able to choose four colors to make my own pallet. Have had the same one for many years. Definitely lasts a long time! However, I didn’t find myself reaching for it as often as my other pallets. Maybe I just had the wrong colors? Haven’t tried anything new recently. I mostly shop at Sephora, so... no Mac products there.
Amber G.
I think Mac eyeshadows will always be some of my favorites. It's like they have the secret formula. I don't think I've found a Mac shadow that I didn't like. They apply and blend so easily and these are some of the only shadows that actually last. If I have a special event or occasion these are some of the only shadows I trust because I know that the pigment won't fade.
Erica P.
Dryden, MI
There are only 3-4 brands of eyeshadow I really like, and MAC is one of them. I have used MAC eyeshadows for about 10 years. They have great color payoff, I have never come across a chalky variety, and the color is buildable. Prime your eyelid first and this eyeshadow will stay put at least 10 hours!
Karimah P.
Baltimore
I love MAC eyeshadows. They have so many colors and finishes to choose from which is such a great thing. I have found some formulas seem different than others however for the most part the blend well with one another and make for great eye looks!
❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
Extremely pigmented and long lasting, M.A.C’s pro long-wear eye shadow is my go to for a full face or a quick look. It is blend-able and extremely easy to apply. I highly recommend this product, and would purchase this product again.
Lizzy J.
Love all of Mac’s products, and purchased this one after a makeup artist used it on me for a wedding. The eyeshadows are richly pigmented and go on smoothly. I use an eyeshadow primer to ensure it stays all day.
KAITLIN G.
Not a bright enough color on the face. This product works better with a primer and the color pigment leaves a lot to be desired. This product is not worth the money. I would not recommend these eyeshadows
The Spinster S.
Fort Lauderdale
Great color selections and pigment packed eyeshadows. Could be a little longer lasting. Overall, these are great to have in neutral base colors and use to blend and layer your colors and eyeshadow look.
Lizbeth M.
Hawthorne , CA
These shadows are great and easy to blend. I’ve been a loyal mac customer for years.
Their shadows have always been my favorite till I tried Juvia’s place. But I still have my Mac favorites which I use regularly.
Aisham G.
Lahore
I've been hearing good things about this eyeshadow, but I've never been able to speak to anyone who's actually used it. To someone who has: how's the pigmentation and blendability for this? Also, can you build over this or does it disappear if you try? Thanks in advance!
Sheila K.
Smyrna, GA
What is the difference between MAC's Pro Longwear eyeshadows and their regular eyeshadows?
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm not too sure about this product I was in The Mac store today and and I was gunna purchase it but I was kinda reluctant about it because it seems to work the same as bh cosmetics(which I love but I have that color already).... is this a good product? or should I save my money?