BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Pro Longwear's Long-lasting Eye Liner Delivers Creamy, Dense Colour That Glides On Smoothly. 12-hour Water-resistant Formula Stays Put And Smudge-free.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Transfer-resistant
  • Water-resistant

Usage:

• Apply To Lid Directly.
  • Can Be Used In Waterline.
  • Sharpen With Pencil Sharpener / Small.

• What do you prefer, eyeliner or mascara? M.A.C Cosmetics ...4 Answers
  • Is this product long wearing?1 Answers
  • Es un buen producto , me encanta 😍1 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Eyeliner
  • "Love these eyeliner supper pigmented it's goes on very nice on the em water line it's supper black and it's last along time I love it i being purchasing a lot of times " in 37 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is amazing. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge and is long lasting. I would highly recommend it ." in 12 reviews
  • "It'a the perfect eyewliner! Truly longwear, stays put and it's waterproof! It makes sure u stay flawless all day long! Highly recomended!" in 10 reviews
Jess T.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: BLACK ICE more...
I really wanted to like this product. The one good thing I can say about it is that it goes on great but throughout the day it will run and before you know it you have raccoon eyes. I’ve tried primer, I’ve tried putting it on different ways but for some reason it just never works.
Josie A.
My mum uses these eyeliners and swears by them, she would love to see a crystal blue shade to try next as they are very long wearing :)
Angie F.
Santa Ana, CA
If you are looking for an eyeliner that will stay on all day look no further, this is it! I use this on my inner eye and it goes in on smoothly. Love how black it is and doesn't smear off.
Victoria O.
Little Falls, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I got this a while back but it was in a wierd purple gray color and it just didn’t easily apply. I didn’t like it. I love Mac and usually like everything maybe my pencil was just dried out. I would be open to trying another color out!
Tara C.
Liberty , TN
Purchased at: belk
Review for: DEFINEDLY BLACK more...
This is my go to eyeliner. It stays all day, and I don’t worry about it smudging suddenly. The colors are fantastic. The only thing is I wish they offered more colors!
Amanda b.
Puyallup, WA
Every product I've tried from mac has been amazing. Great wearability, great color, long lasting, easy to apply, stays in place without bleeding.
Aly H.
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Runs a little, smudges a little, but the color itself is great. With it being creme it glides on smoothly
Audrey M.
This is a great eye pencil. It’s very pigmented and goes on smooth and easy. It doesn’t break easily and I find that it lasts a really long time. It is a great eye product and doesn’t cause any irritation
Matthia R.
Raleigh
Review for: DEFINEDLY BLACK more...
A good eye pencil, gets the job done and stays throughout the day. Kind of pricey, prefer drugstore ones for the value.
Angelise M.
Phoenix
This is hands down the best eye liner I've tried. Its my favorite eyeliner even though it has to be sharpened rather than a roll up liner. Ive been using this eyeliner for the past 7 years and will continue to buy it as I have for so long and dont have issues with it compared to the drug store brands I've used. It glides on smoothly and builds perfectly. Its also priced well for MAC cosmetics. I couldn't even count how many of these I've bought and gone through over the years ! Highly recommend the pro longwear eyeliner . I buy it in the shade definedly black. I always buy from MAC or the MAC inside Macy's because there are so many dupes for sale on the internet so if the price is to good to be true is because it is as it's a fake.
Laurie L.
Patience O.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard good things about this liner .... How do I get it
Ashleigh F.
Does this tend to smudge? I have a hard time with my lower lash eye liner smudging and making it dark and messy halfway throughout the day.
Michelle A.
Does this stay on all day??