Maddie W.
Evans, GA

Is this concealer better than Tarte's shapetape concealer?

clair h.
clair h.
Woodsboro, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
I like both for different reasons. Shapetape for sure is better for under eyes. For the simple fact. It literally does not crease.
keilany f.
keilany f.
1 year, 5 months ago
I do not know because I have not yet had the opportunity to Tarte's!!
Mella R.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
I like both for different reasons, the Pro longwear is definitely medium coverage in my opinion but is easily buildable where as the shape tape is super full coverage, can come across cakey if you use too much. In my opinion I use the long wear everywhere I need concealing and the shape tape as a undereye highlight. Hope this helps!