BY M.A.C. COSMETICS #10 in Concealer

A fluid concealer that provides full matte coverage for up to 15 hours.

FULL DESCRIPTION

A lightweight, fluid concealer that provides full coverage with a comfortable matte finish. Gives a smoother, flawless-looking finish on skin. Helps to conceal flaws, dark spots, skin discolouration and undereye circles.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

• Has anyone worn concealer as a foundation? I have NW45 co...3 Answers
  • Is it cakey ? M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer3 Answers
  • Does this concealer cover dark spots?6 Answers
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer
  • "i like the peachy undertone color choices, it really helps with giving a brightness to dark circles. really moves up to its name and wears all day! great coverage without looking cakey. if you have dry skin, you will want to make sure you use eye cream/moisturizer before applying so it goes on smoother." in 799 reviews
  • "best concealer hands down. a little goes a long way so be careful when applying. i sometimes just put this on and a finishing powder and i am set for the day. " in 459 reviews
  • "this is one of my favourite concealers! personally, i prefer liquid/cream concealers to concealer sticks as i find them a lot easier to blend and don’t look quite so ‘cakey’. this has a great formulation that gives a good coverage and blends great without looking cakey, i like that it’s not too oily because it means i can put it under my eyes without my mascara melting onto it (didn’t know how to word that better!) and i don’t have to put excessive powder on! only issue i would have with it is that it can make dry patches more obvious unlike other concealers such as the nars concealer. would recommend to others, especially if you have the combination or normal skin!" in 334 reviews
Taleya B.
Harrisburg
Review for: NC45 more...
I love this concealer. I've repurchased it about 3 times now and find it to be very opaque and what I love most about it is that it is super light weight and very easy to blend. It also looks very natural on the skin so I am even able to wear it on days that I don't wear foundation.
Although I love the concealer I do have two small issues with the packaging of the product. You have to keep this product stored up right. I've found that when I lay it in my makeup container on its side all of the product goes on the side. This is a problem because when you go to use it sometimes the product barely comes out. There have been times when I thought I was out of the product but I would sit it upright for a while then come back and try it again and I would get full pumps of product like nothing was ever wrong. The second issue I have with he packaging is the pump itself. Although it is nice and not to mention sanitary to have the pump I do wish it was easier to control how much product you pump out. If you are not careful it is very easy to pump out too much product which then leads to me wiping the excess off which is a waste of product and money. The last complaint I have isn't with the packaging but with the smell. If you have never tried a mac product before just be warned that it does have a strong chemical odor to it. The good thing I find though is that the smell does not stay once it is applied to the face and melted into the skin.
Overall this is still one of my go to concealers and I especially love it underneath my eyes because it is full coverage but super light. The price is also good and I find that the product last me for quiet some time (when I'm not thinking it's empty because I left it on it's side lol).

Lauren S.
This is a good concealer.  I found it tricky to get a good match and as many people have said in their reviews, it is hard to control how much product is dispensed.  I found it slightly drying under the eye especially when I layered it with the   M.A.C Cosmetics Prep+Prime Highlighter I like other concealers better right now including the  Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
Luciana V.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing coverage, wide array of shades. A little goes a long long long way. One of my all time favorites, very little creasing. I do not give this product 5 stars because way too much product gets wasted when squeezing the bottle. There’s just too much product that dispenses with just one pump. You squeeze a little too hard and there goes all this product that you most likely didn’t need and now has gone to waste.
Tali K.
los angeles
Review for: NC20 more...
So I have used this for about 3/4 years. I must say I do love it but it is THICK and VERY full coverage. Now I only use it for special occasions, weddings, etc. they have a huge color selection with undertones so it is so nice being able to find the perfect color. I love the glass packaging and how small it is. Its tiny but lasts forever!
Kayley F.
Kittrell, NC
I have been using this concealer for at least two years and it is my absolute favorite. I have tried four or five different kinds of concealer in my life and this is by far the best one. It covers and highlights very well and even though it is a little expensive, it lasts a while and the quality is definitely worth the price.
Josie Z.
Review for: NC35 more...
I don’t remember my exact shade but this concealer oxidizes!!! That’s the biggest issue i have with it. It goes on my shade and after it’s blended, I’m orange. However, does provide wonderful coverage and stays matte even with oily skin. Does crease though, no matter how much I set. Maybe it’s just my eyes though
Elyse C.
Somersworth, NH
If you are looking for a high coverage concealer, look no further! This concealer is super thick and high coverage. You only need a very small amount or it will be hard to blend and look cakey. It lasts all day on my super dry winter skin. I would recommend if you need a high coverage concealer.
Karen H.
Nice, CA
Review for: NC30 more...
I love this concealer, a little tiny bit goes a long way, I do wish it came like in a wand, I always get too much out with the pump, kind of waste some product and you can’t get it back in, BUT still a great product, it doesn’t crease and lasts all day and very full coverage.
Nora V.
Hopewell Junction
I think this is a really great under eye concealer that sits well on the skin and has good coverage. My only problem is that if I use it to cover blemishes I think that it shows despite being covered with foundation or powder. I would buy again but only use under eyes.
Iris P.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This is probably one of my favorite concealers ever. It comes in a lot of shades and it has a full satin coverage. It can also be used as foundation and gives a flawless finish! They also have a recycling program for the empty containers, definitely recommend this product.
Kristine S.
Is this concealer good for the under eyes?
A'star A.
Oswego, IL
Does it crease or wrinkle
Britaina M.
Cary, NC
Question has been deleted
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
Does this concealer long lasting? And also does it make you look "cakey"
Gabby H.
Does this product make your skin look to shinny?