M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Blush

An Ultra-fine Silky Powder That Glides On And Blends Easily To Create A Natural Finish On Skin That Is Weightless And Bright. The Ultimate Blush For Colour Pureness And Perfection. Use To Create Just The Right Amount Of See-through Coverage For A Flawless, Flushed Natural Finish, Or Layer On To Create A Brighter, More Dramatic Look.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Long-wearing, 8 Hours
  • Provides Stay-true Colour
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • For All Skin Types

Usage:

• Apply To Cheeks With Brush.

Nunca usei produto dessa marca como faço para ganhar uma amostra e descobrir se é melhor que a que uso atualmente?
is this blush any good?
Start your review of M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Blush!
Product Highlights
“the blush is great but the color is a little too dark for my fair skin. next time i will buy a lighter pink color, but overall the blush stays on all day and blends really well. i would recommend this long wearing blush!” in reviews
Moberly
Review for: Stay Pretty
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL OF MAC's PRO LONGWEAR BLUSH AND I HAVE MOST OF THEIR COLORS..... BUT THE ONE I USE THE MOST IS BABY DON’T GO..... I was having problems trying to find a contour product that wasn’t to warm, brown or orangey or leaves me looking dirty. After I tried it on , I bought Baby Don't Go and about 6 others..... this one is just my favorite, I love the way they made my cheekbones look so natural!!The colour is perfect - a cool, very pale beige/tan with a taupe undertone which just gives me a bit of sculpting without having to try particularly hard. The colour can be built up for a more dramatic look or blended out again for subtlety. The colour stays bright all day and doesn't budge much. I'm so glad I tried this shade first before just picking one and thinking 'That looks right'. The blush will last me ages and is picked up very easily on the brush..
fort worth
Review for: Fleeting Romance
I love these brushes this is the only brush that I use on my face they are super pigmented very very buildable you can make your blush as intense as he would like or as minimal as you prefer I do a little bit of both I am a huge fan of blush I love to just add blush all over my face without looking like a clown though obviously but I love these brushes are great for everybody for beginners for people that have done it for a very long time they’re great for make up artist everyone would love to splash and definitely would recommend
Beavercreek, OH
Review for: Stubborn, Rosy Outlook, Stay Pretty
These washers are a staple in my make up bag and I have been buying them for as long as I can remember. The colors are so bold and a little bit goes a long way which means they last for forever. There is a new apply and have a very strong pigment which I love because my biggest pet peeve is when wash looks like a shimmery light glaze that was meant to go in a four-year-olds make up kit. This is the best blush. I love it.
Pooler, GA
Review for: I'm a Lover
M.A.C.'s Pro Longwear Blush is exactly that!  Long-wearing and non-caking, non-fading.  It's a keeper.  I also love that I get the color payout without looking too brassy.  The pots are travel friendly and the powders don't crack when bumped around in my bag.  I feel like I get a flawless finish (pre-highlighter stage) with one swipe or more dramatic look for evening with 2 or more swipes.
Pelham, NY
Review for: Whole Lotta Love
Highly pigmented, cute, and fresh is how I would describe these beauties right here. MAC is high end but they are for a reason. The payoff is worth it and you dont have to go digging into the product to pick up pigment. I kid you not all you have to do it dip your brush in it and it immidiatly pixks up product. I also like that its buildable and you can keep adding more to your liking. Find it at any MAC store or Macy's MAC counter
Washington
Review for: Stay Pretty
The price kills me! 30$ and it’s really not that big.. the color stay pretty was my stable as I’ve stated in all my reviews I’m not a fan of shimmer I like all my makeup matte. And this one is that it’s very pretty and goes on without having to put to much on. Listen if you have the extra money to spend sure but I do feel like there’s plenty of similar blushes for cheaper. This one is your really just buying the brand.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Stubborn
These have been a staple in my bag for years now. These are extremely long wearing and blend out like a dream without looking cakey. I also love the shade variety they come in as there are several shades for each skin tone. These can be a bit pricey but are also very pigmented so a little goes a long way and last a long time. Highly recommend this if you're looking for something a bit more special.
I use Blush Baby. A makeup artist recommended this after I used up an old blush from another brand. I was tired of sparkly blushes and wanted one without them that was a natural color. I love this because it looks like my natural blushing cheek color. You can apply lightly or a bit heavier for more color. It is very easy to blend. Perfect for everyday or retro inspired looks.
Arlington, VA
1,033 reviews
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Blush uploaded by Rhonda J.
M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Blush uploaded by Rhonda J.
Review for: Make You Mine
This is the MAC pro longwear blush and it retails for $25.00. Comes in several shades and from my experience, they perform very well. The shade is called, “make you mine” and it is medium copper with very fine gold shimmer. Has a satin finish that doesn’t emphasize pores or texture. The formula they use is exceptional. It is smooth, silky, soft like a cream. Buildable color that lasts almost 9 hours on me before fading.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Rosy Outlook
The best blush formula I have ever tried I just hate how expensive MAC products are but they always last me such a long time because of how big the products are and this shade is beautiful and light on my skin it’s super buildable so you don’t have to go heavy then mess your face up it’s very light which I like because I always go to heavy with blush
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle U210096 DE
il y a 5 jours
isabella P. • il y a 5 jours
i use these blushes on all of my clients! long wear for a blush formula ❤️